• 70+

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mon the 21-30's :)

Mon the 16-90's (tu):sherlock:

(tu)

In thinking about it...Im glad I wasnt brought up going to games to sit!

There was nothing to beat being on a packed terracing with all the Bears, up on someones shoulders even...and singing 'We shall not be moved"...or The Sash!

Something all you young 'uns will never experiance!

they were the good days. (tu)

Congratulations Minstral! you are not the oldest post-2627-1230829712_thumb.jpg on RM :lol:

yes i have lost the honour but still a youngster at heart. :lol:

Just a wee baby!

:harhar: :harhar:

I was lucky enough to start going in the 80's so I stood on many a terracing up and down the country. Best days of my life by a distance.

(tu)

:unionflag: :beer2:

Without a doubt.

My first {big} game was the 80 SC semi v the sheep & a sash in the jungle affair.

The young uns today will never know what they have missed.

I was lucky enough to start going in the 80's so I stood on many a terracing up and down the country. Best days of my life by a distance.

(tu)

Without a doubt.

My first {big} game was the 80 SC semi v the sheep & a sash in the jungle affair.

I remember the days I walked barefoot in the snow carrying a Hovis loaf all the way from Largs to Ibrox and it was worth it. :mutley:

(tu)

Without a doubt.

I remember the days I walked barefoot in the snow carrying a Hovis loaf all the way from Largs to Ibrox and it was worth it. :mutley:

Bloody luxury

I had t work down pit before earning enuf to crawl over glass to Ibrox and then watch us get humped off Dundee with a big smile on ma face then crawl down pit for another shift. :mutley: