English giants circle Fleck and Wilson

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slow news day.

Although if Fleck was under Wenger's wing, I've got no doubt he'd be an £8m rated European-class attacking midfielder just now.

8m?

man utd have signed a 17 year old ljala or something along with this tosic and they are talking around 20m for these two unknown players (relativley)

Slow news day.

Although if Fleck was under Wenger's wing, I've got no doubt he'd be an £8m rated European-class attacking midfielder just now.

8m?

man utd have signed a 17 year old ljala or something along with this tosic and they are talking around 20m for these two unknown players (relativley)

Tosic and Ljajic are absolutely brilliant players who have had plenty of 1st team action though OC.

We've been over-cautious with Fleck IMO.

it just makes me furious that we aren't bringing these boys into the first team

others recognise their talent so why the hell doesn't Walter

Heard a strong rumour Fleck is going to be starting this weekend, do not who he is replacing though.

Hopefully it's Miller, as he's been shite recently.

Feck is potentially as as Ashley young who went for 8 million rising to 10 albeit he was a couple of years older than Fleck is at the moment. He is also potentially as good as Theo Walcott who signed for Arsenal in January 2006 for an initial fee of £5m rising to a possible £12m based on appearances.

If either is sold for as little as 2 million, I'll be demonstrating myself..

You'll have company mate. I will go through the fuckin' roof if they even consider selling John Fleck without us even having given him a run in the first team. :5536:

dont see why wee shouldnt seel them there not goin to get a game even though they are probably better than wjhat we have but thats wlater for you he doesnt seem to play youngsters even his first time round as manager never played barry and also rumours goin about that there has been a fall out with fleck and wlater so 1 million we need money hes not going to get a game why not sell him.

W.A.T.P

Selling up and coming stars like Danny Wilson and John Fleck will just show how much of a state we are in.

What's the point in having Murray Park if players are going to be produced and sold straight away?

Heard a strong rumour Fleck is going to be starting this weekend, do not who he is replacing though.

Think he'll be in for Mac between the sticks ;) .

Think he'll be in for Mac between the sticks ;) .

dont be daft we all know mcculloch will play there - he can play anywhere. although imo adam should play there - there will be no room in the goal for the ball to get past him!

dont see why wee shouldnt seel them there not goin to get a game even though they are probably better than wjhat we have but thats wlater for you he doesnt seem to play youngsters even his first time round as manager never played barry and also rumours goin about that there has been a fall out with fleck and wlater so 1 million we need money hes not going to get a game why not sell him.

W.A.T.P

Schools

Blame

The

I

Selling up and coming stars like Danny Wilson and John Fleck will just show how much of a state we are in.

What's the point in having Murray Park if players are going to be produced and sold straight away?

To be fair that was one of the points of it, producing good players we can then sell on for good money just as clubs lke Auxerre and Ajax have done over the years. Even still, I ike Fleck and I hope he not only stays but gets a run in the team and with players like Lafferty out and Darcheville gone, he has moved up the pecking order....

Very foolish for all concerned to sell Fleck at present. If he stays he can establish himself in the first team and at international level - in 4 years time he could conceivably be worth 15M+. From the player's point of view, if he goes to big EPL team he won't get a sniff of first team action for several years and there's no guarantee that his career will ever take off.