***The Official Scum v Rangers Thread***

Muff

My team would be:

---------------------------------------- McGregor ----------------------------------------

Broadfoot ------------------- Weir ---------------- Bougherra ------------------ Papac

--------------------------------- Edu ----------- Mendes ---------------------------------

Davis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fleck

-------------------------------- Lafferty ----------- Boyd --------------------------------

Wally's team will be :

---------------------------------------- McGregor ----------------------------------------

Broadfoot ------------------- Weir ---------------- Bougherra ------------------ Papac

---------------------------------------- McCulloch ----------------------------------------

------------------------------ Ferguson ----------- Mendes ------------------------------

Davis -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fleck

------------------------------------------- Mhisser -----------------------------------------

Rangers 3 - 1 BJK XI

Fleck

Mendes

Bougherra

MONNA RANGERS! :gerbad::rangers:

Let me get this right, Boyd doesn't score,but we win 3-1 anyway. <cr> Pretty good score for us,considering we played a man short. (tu):rolleyes:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wally will play something like this.

McGregor

Broadfoot Bougherra Weir Papac

McCulloch

Whittaker Ferguson Mendes Fleck

Miller

Whittaker should be nowhere near the team. Davis and Broadfoot as usual,to lookafter Mcgeady.

I much prefer your team selection. (tu)

u seriously think he will drop Davis from the squad? u r crazy.

You can tell when the tims are crapping themselves because they start attacking keevins for telling the truth about their sad little team ... the character who was going on about the venom of his "attacks" yesterday on clyde really needs professional help :craphead:

I listened to that Therm. The tims feel Keevins (and the rest of the world) is against their team. Again. That particular guy was incredible in his views.

Mind you, made my day hearing them whinging :lol:

My team would be:

--------------------------------- Edu ----------- Mendes ---------------------------------

-------------------------------- Lafferty ----------- Boyd --------------------------------

Wally's team will be :

---------------------------------------- McCulloch ----------------------------------------

------------------------------ Ferguson ----------- Mendes ------------------------------

------------------------------------------- Mhisser -----------------------------------------

Rangers 3 - 1 BJK XI

Fleck

Mendes

Bougherra

MONNA RANGERS! :gerbad::rangers:

Let me get this right, Boyd doesn't score,but we win 3-1 anyway. <cr> Pretty good score for us,considering we played a man short. (tu):rolleyes:

Boyd shall assist Fleck's goal.

Heard a tim tonight on the radio saying he wasn't worried about Fleck because 'he's only a defender' :rolleyes:

Couldn't make it up.

:scot:

Anyway, depending on the return from the internationals this is who I think will start:

-----------------------------------McGregor-------------------------------

Broadfoot----------Bhougerra----------Weir---------------Papac

Davis-------------Mendes------------Ferguson--------------Naismith

-----------------------Boyd------------------Miller------------------

Out of our current squad (if all fit) this is who I would like to start:

-----------------------------------McGregor------------------------------

Broadfoot----------Bhougherr------------Weir--------------Papac

Davis---------------Mendes---------------Ferguson-------------Fleck

------------------------Lafferty------------Naismith--------------------

Yes I know, I kept Ferguson in there, only due to his experience of these big game situations.

If this is no the team, tell you what I'll nail britons scrotum to boabs foreheid, there now hows that for taking a chance ! ;):sherlock:

That's a win-win situation for you though BD. You're supposed to do something you won't enjoy if you're wrong. (tu)

Me being a pacifist and very sensitive I won't enjoy it BP, it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ! ;):sherlock:

If this is no the team, tell you what I'll nail britons scrotum to boabs foreheid, there now hows that for taking a chance ! ;):sherlock:

That's a win-win situation for you though BD. You're supposed to do something you won't enjoy if you're wrong. (tu)

Me being a pacifist and very sensitive I won't enjoy it BP, it's a dirty job but somebody has to do it ! ;):sherlock:

You're a good man BD, putting yourself through so much pain and anguish in the name of honour (tu)

I think the team should be

Macgregor

Broadfoot Weir Bough Papac

Davis

DMB Ferguson Mendes Fleck

Miller

1.We cant risk McCulloch = he will gift Nakamura too many freekick opportunities

2.Only 2 other players IMO can play the holding role - Davis or Edu. Id trust Davis thank you.

3.That leaves the right wing slot up for grabs, and i think DMB is the best candidate.

4. Miller is the only player with the pace and link-up ability to play that role and i fancy him to find form to silence the critics like he did before.

OR

we take a huge risk and play a straightforward 4-4-2:

Macgregor

Broadfoot Weir Bough Papac

Davis Ferguson Mendes Fleck

Miller Boyd

But I think this is too risky.

:tinhat:

To be honest after thinking about it more i'd like to see:

-----------------------McGregor-------------------------

Broadfoot-------Bougherra-------Weir---------Papac

Davis---------Ferguson-----Mendes------------Fleck

--------------Boyd---------Lafferty/Naismith---------

Have a good go at them.

I think Celtic are there for a hammering if we go at them right from the start!

To be honest after thinking about it more i'd like to see:

-----------------------McGregor-------------------------

Broadfoot-------Bougherra-------Weir---------Papac

Davis---------Ferguson-----Mendes------------Fleck

--------------Boyd---------Lafferty/Naismith---------

Have a good go at them.

I think Celtic are there for a hammering if we go at them right from the start!

How often does Wattie go for the risky option vs the safe play?

A draw would be a good result for us and, considering how keen Watty was "not to get beat" at Pittodrie when we needed to win, he'll be even more content with a 0-0 on sunday.

4-5-1 is a certainty, as I believe is Miller and McCulloch starting.