papaguy51

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He looked absolutely lost out there. Mendes, Fleck and Davis wanted to play precise balls that they had picked out, but he wanted it all to go back to him before playing it 2feet back to the same player. Icing on the cake was when Lafferty was playing a nice little one-two with Davis and Barry stepped in to cut if off.

He had a couple of difficult chances, but I didn't think he was terrible. The problem with the whole midfield was being unable to string multiple passes together.

But good on him for yelling at the ref!

That's because every time the midfield had the ball at feet, Barry wanted it played back to him. And all he done with it was give it back to them, pass it back the way or give it away.

What did you think of the captain's performance?

I was getting a bit frustrated at his constant short hospital passing, nearly put us in the shit a few times.

I thought he was poor, and fact is he is always poor, I said in the match thread that our game has gone awry since he game back. Even Mendes looks like a much poorer player since Barry came into the team. It just upsets the balance and the fluidity of the team having Barry all over the place.

Like I said earlier the only role for Barry in our team is sitting very deep, in front of the center halfs and doing what that scumbag Hartley did in the first half, pick the ball up from the defenders and look for the passes created by Mendes, Davis and Fleck moving in front of him. If Walter can't get Ferguson to sit and do this then Ferguson should not be on the park.

Get Edu in there until thomsons back and get a more mobile attacking force in front of him.... I won't hold my breath

Always been a Fergie fan and admired his style but sadly now hes nowhere near the player he once was. What has happend to him? Has he given up? is he too old? Is he just a lazy player? These are many questions i have asked myself during the season. Will he turn this around?