McCoist stays

derekweir29

Glad I've took a step back and no longer go to the games as this is beyond parody.

One man has benefited most from our demise, made more money than the rest of us could dream of and yet he still wants more.

Step forward Allistar McCoist. The crowd on Saturday will be down there with the lowest on record.

His status as legend has been tarnished.

I wonder if McCoist will be sparing a thought for all the long serving staff who have been paid off and are spending Christmas unemployed while he's bringing home almost twice as much a week as he was a month ago :rolleyes:

If he cared for the staff that got paid off he would dip into his pocket to help them out. That's what you do for friends is it not ? The guy is a game playing wanker !

I won't be renewing next season and I won't be going to any more cup games.

Guy has cost us nigh on £20mil and he has the brass neck to still think he is a legend after this.

The board are going to feeel this badely I feel.

We have no idea what the discussions are about, or any conditions that have to be met. I doubt it's as simple as we all want to be the case of Ally just saying, "see ya later and good luck."

This guess work on here of what people are thinking does nothing but ramp people up into a frothing mouthed frenzy.

McCoist the player will always be a legend in my eyes but his behaviour as a manager is ridiculous. Players barely look like they can be arsed at the best of times never mind knowing they're playing for someone just playing out time until he disappears back to the TV.

Genuinely fed up with the whole thing now.

No point blaming the board over this. With the club being starved of funds and fans being driven away by Allys pishy football they just don't have the cash.

Ally knew this and obviously and undeniably did it to cause more financial turmoil, no doubt after a chat with his wee mate Dave.

All respect for Ally has now gone. It took a big knock when he lied and led us on about his vote last year, but this kills it dead.

His salary coverup, his refusal to cut it until he was forced to, and now this, is the final straw. He knew he was failing badly and took the most damaging way possible out the door.

I am very close to hating the wee cheeky chappy prick now. He has taken millions in cash and shares with the best of the spivs and done nothing for it but ruin our chances of promotion.

If a deal ain't sorted quick, he will be joining the ranks of Whyte, Green, Ahmad and the other spivs who were jut here for the money. At least Green and Ahmad never claimed they were here for love of the club.

I'm away to burn my copy of A shot at glory.

endgame is him retiring, with a big payoff, then coming out in favour of the king camp, where he hopes to be reinstated

just a theory.

Very true.

Tho he showed his true colours (red and black) when he lied about his vote last year. How he hadn't made up his mind etc etc only to reveal later he'd given it to a bunch of rebel supporters months before.

I don't care how good a player he was before or how big a legend. He's a sleekit wee cunt now.