McCoist stays

derekweir29

I'm no fan of McCoist as a manager but I think everyone really needs to remember that he doesn't want to resign, this is all just politicking, I highly doubt there was anything he'd have agreed to today to leave and he was likely 100% sure they were in no position to offer him gardening leave either.

Ally is most certainly forcing an issue here, but for me it definitely isn't about him leaving Rangers Football Club

Not tabloid enough for Rangers media :lol:

I am sorry to say but I think I have had enough. Ally has destroyed the club I love(d) for over 35 years and under his stewardship has turned us into an absolute shambles, embarrassment and laughing stock. As much as it pains me to say, I had actually hoped QoS would win on Friday in order to hasten Ally's departure and hopefully put an end to this never-ending nightmare. Unfortunately I had wrongly assumed that we would finally be hearing some positive news this afternoon and I am truly speechless and sick by this decision.

Just about had enough now. I was looking forward to McCoist leaving, as it would have been a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel.

The last 3 years have been brutal, going to the game has been more of a chore than anything recently. I never thought that would ever have been the case. I'm taking some time out now - no boycot, no point to be made, just sick of the whole fucking thing. Shite team, manager, board and fans at each other's throats.

(tu)

The situation doesn't make sense, it's not like he's only seeing it out until the end of the season, he's due to be here until the middle of next season.

So does he get a say in who's contract get's renewed or who comes in?

Imagine a decent start next year in the top league/Championship, and things are going well and we're changing manager in the middle of December?

This needs sorted, now.

Time for absolutely everybody involved in any management capacity at Rangers to be taken out, beaten around the head for a bit, then told to fuck off and never come back. That includes the board and the football management.

Then put the players in a wee boat, take them out into the Atlantic, point them towards an iceberg and give them a good fucking push.

Absolutely gutted! Was looking forward to saturday under a new manager, what is there to look forward to now?

If Ally is holding out for money and effectively holding us back as a club then he joins the list of 'Rangers men' who dont give a toss about us.

I'm starting to wonder if he's playing games with King etc to bring the club to it's knees.

That is exactly what I'm thinking. He wants us in admin for king to come in. Either that or he's just a money grabbing prick. It's either or for me.