Mcculloch After New Deal

derekweir29

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man should be fucked off ASAP. Bleeting excuse of a captain spouting on about off the field issues.Few years ago Hearts who werent even getting paid some months still managed to go on and win the Scottish cup which is more than any of this team seems capable of doing.Mans past it has been for long time and save us the shit about being lifelong Rangers fan ffs.

Good point (tu)

For a long time now the off field shite has had no direct effect on the players; except perhaps

losing the only half decent player we had and making the others look even more mince.

It has been a nice convenient little excuse for a fair number of them, and it has been trotted out on virtually

any opportunity the get.

They have dreadfully underperformed, however, our squad is filled with overpaid pish who are either finished or never

had it in the first place.

Responsibility is an important aspect in football, more so when you're the captain. The fact that he appears to be not taking this responsibility seriously, he should lose the captaincy and be dropped from the team based on his own performances. He's far too slow to be playing in such an important part of the field and doesn't seem to realise his own failings.

No more deals, even though he's not asking for one in that article, he doesn't deserve one in any shape or form.

People should read the article.

Mcculloch has been poor this season but let's not forget that he's one of the ones who stayed.

He has never given us less than 100% even though ability and fitness have declined.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

To be fair, the article says nothing about a new deal for McCulloch or his desire for one. But I must say that if he were to be offered one it would probably be the last straw for me.

If the board, and the new management team are serious about rebuilding this club, then the 'old pals' act must be the first thing to go. Nothing but a root and branch clear out will convince me of their sincerity and their determination.

People should read the article.

Mcculloch has been poor this season but let's not forget that he's one of the ones who stayed.

He has never given us less than 100% even though ability and fitness have declined.

Good luck to him wherever he ends up.

I'm sure there were plenty of teams lining up to pay him as handsomely as Rangers

Sorry lads, but this guy is a fucking arsehole, he said this:

"The players have probably felt it even more since Ally left. It is amazing what he took on his shoulders. He shielded the players away from it.

Since he left the players as a squad have been getting it from all angles. I think confidence has probably dipped because of that."

Ok, so what was wrong that made performances so fucking dreadful when McCoist was in charge then brainiac? It is clear he's trying to make McCoist leaving as a scapegoat for the team's poor performance - this is disgusting to me - it's not true. They have been under-perfroming for yonks, is this guy for real?

All Rangers fans must take note - this guy is going to tell whatever lies he can in order to stay in the team. I hope Stuart sees through it, because if he doesn't Jig will never get dropped and he's the first one that needs dropped.

Sorry lads, but this guy is a fucking arsehole, he said this:

"The players have probably felt it even more since Ally left. It is amazing what he took on his shoulders. He shielded the players away from it.

Since he left the players as a squad have been getting it from all angles. I think confidence has probably dipped because of that."

Ok, so what was wrong that made performances so fucking dreadful when McCoist was in charge then brainiac? It is clear he's trying to make McCoist leaving as a scapegoat for the team's poor performance - this is disgusting to me - it's not true. They have been under-perfroming for yonks, is this guy for real?

All Rangers fans must take note - this guy is going to tell whatever lies he can in order to stay in the team. I hope Stuart sees through it, because if he doesn't Jig will never get dropped and he's the first one that needs dropped.

With regard to the actual content of the article and the quote you have highlighted, I do find that pretty pathetic. He's basically saying when we played shite, Ally took all the flak (which to be fair is actually fairly accurate) however now Ally is gone, when the players are shite, it's the players that get it from angles, not their scapegoat gaffer. Just take a few minutes to actually take in what Jig has just said there........!

He seems more disappointed Ally has gone because he has no one to defend him, which I'm sure everyone gets the irony of! Pretty poor thing to say IMO.

I'm starting to lose respect for him.

He knows he is past it but is refusing to retire with a bit of dignity because he wants to use us to fill his pockets.

It's clear that he is hurting at our current state on the pitch. What he doesn't realise is that he is a big part of that problem.