Rob Kiernan

Aye but he's only been picked for 89 games in 7 year and scored 2 goals, hopefully he's got something else as well as optimism !

He is only 24, so going back 7 year is from 17 onwards. Surely can discount some of those years when he was probably playing youth / reserve football !!

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen guys, there was no reason for this kid to be loaned out by Wigan this year. He was genuinely coming to a good game for Wigan at the tail end of the season before, then Rosler decided to bring Caldwell in instead, shocking decision for a developing, comfortable centre half.

I like him.

How do you rate James Tavernier?

Linked on FF.

Congratulations to the board for digging deep and backing Warbs to the tune of 200k. I'm not sure we should be blowing so much of our warchest on the one player, no matter how good he is. It's great knowing we beat so many other clubs to his signature.

The kids already seen more clubs than Arnold Palmer and might also be injured. He could be our next Michael Ball or Sebastian Rosenthal.

But, Look out Celtic, here we come. :peanut:

£5,800,000 left, that's a mighty 3.33% blown

Kiernan is a good buy, he can pass the ball well and has worked under Roberto Martinez. Has learned to play out from the back. Positive move from Warburton.

Kinda reminiscent of Souness by signing a player right away that caused a bit of controversy lol. Happy with this though.

Souness first signing was Colin West?

Congratulations to the board for digging deep and backing Warbs to the tune of 200k. I'm not sure we should be blowing so much of our warchest on the one player, no matter how good he is. It's great knowing we beat so many other clubs to his signature.

The kids already seen more clubs than Arnold Palmer and might also be injured. He could be our next Michael Ball or Sebastian Rosenthal.

Quite a ridiculous comment.

Managers like Warburton identify players who fit into their style of play and are players he can trust. I'd rather he signs a player he knows in all honesty than one who is suggested to us from an agent and has a foreign sounding name so the fans instantly think he is better than he is.

Also your comment about the number of clubs he has been at is ignorant. Most of his moves were loan moves and incidentally the club trying to sign him until today was Birmingham FC the club he was on loan at last season which would suggest he done a decent job there.

:lol: beelin

Fanny!

Why is Guardian such a massive wanker?

'All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride.'

Pride. Definitely pride.

If you're not a taig, you're clearly at it.

GR_fuck_off_will_you.gif

Should get you in as the manager instead of Warburton.

shut up ya dick