*** The Official Alloa V Rangers Match Thread***

tannerall

Warburton obviously sees something to have him in the squad but the other two, one has bee. In and out and other never involved.

I think you are right about Warburton seeing some potential in Clark, but for the life of me I don't know what that is. I've given up hope that Clark can become a player, based on his performances. Will be very happy to be proved wrong though ...

(tu) I think it's the right call. Templeton will be worried with every turn he makes and won't be 100% focused. It's a squad game and we can utilise it.

If that's the case (which I think it is) then Templeton will be out the team for a long time. Alloa is not the only team with a plastic pitch and there is also the ones in the Premier league if we get drawn against them in a cup game.

Hopefully Waghorn out right, he impressed there against St Mirren

He did (tu)

Although millers scored three is it from left? Not sure what the better set up would be tbh :lol:

Funny how it's changed, under mccoist you'd be sitting here scratching your head at why so and so is playing there, now your scratching your head at why so and so is so effective. Chalk and cheese

Because every bear fancies us to win by a few today ,I feel this is a game we will struggle in .It's the Rangers way . Would love to be wrong as I have a few pounds on the Gers.

So often ,these are the games when we just struggle .

Under McCoist every week was a bloody struggle. Should be a totally different story under Warbuton.

I think Miller will be left and Waghorn central.

We will probably move it about throughout the match. I think with both of them playing though we're going to get a bucket load of goals.

Oduwa will come on for Miller in the second half

If that's the case (which I think it is) then Templeton will be out the team for a long time. Alloa is not the only team with a plastic pitch and there is also the ones in the Premier league if we get drawn against them in a cup game.

True but MW seems to rotate the wingers every game. The pitch might be a good excuse to rotate.

Because every bear fancies us to win by a few today ,I feel this is a game we will struggle in .It's the Rangers way . Would love to be wrong as I have a few pounds on the Gers.

So often ,these are the games when we just struggle .

new profile pic for you...

sat-nav-starsvictor-meldrew-27014.jpg

:P