Nicky Clark

MrMckee

Thread on most other players today so thought may as well see what everyone thought of him today? Took his goal very well and see him track back and put in quite a few tackles as well... Missed an absolute sitter but so did other players I.e McKay and Miller. Not the answer to our problems but think he deserves some credit for his performance when he came on

Thread on most other players today so thought may as well see what everyone thought of him today? Took his goal very well and see him track back and put in quite a few tackles as well... Missed an absolute sitter but so did other players I.e McKay and Miller. Not the answer to our problems but think he deserves some credit for his performance when he came on

I reckon the one just before Waghorn scored almost falls into the sitter category so arguably missed two sitters

Good goal though

He's a poor mans Nacho Novo, tries hard but ultimately not good enough. He should be punted when we get promoted.

His finish today was well taken though, give him that.

A poor man's Nacho Novo?A poverty stricken man's Nacho Novo would be closer to the truth.

He always gives it 100% but he's just not good enough sadly, he does deserves credit for his goal today.

much better option than Miller.

All day long. He's in the same place Law was last year, Ally ruined him by constantly playing him out wide, I agree he's not amazing but he is a natural finisher and exactly what we need going through the middle. All strikers thrive on confidence and he's had his ripped out of him, once he gets that back he will score goals for fun

I think he's a Championship or SPFL2 standard player. I like that he's a Bear and I wouldn't fault his commitment or work rate at all, I just don't think his finishing is good enough for us and certainly not for the SPL.

He might fare better in a 442 system, but I wouldn't change the way we play to accommodate him. We cant afford to be sentimental with players when we are trying to move the playing philosophy of the club forward. I think he'll probably be surplus once if we buy another striker. I'd keep him as back up as there is no doubt he'll try, but it really depends how much the boy wants to play regular football.