1. 1. Attend protest

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be happy to do our own thing on a day that every club agreed on for impact purposes.

As long as we did our own thing, fuck holding hands with Ira sympathisers who hit weans in the face with Buckie bottles.

In the summer everyone wear a scarf. No-one leaves concourse til 5 mins after kickoff. Plenty things as a support we could do without the old firm United ad one shite.

I voted yes with the caveat that it should be fans of a single team, all our fans one day, all the mhanks the next, sheep next etc etc. Spread the protest over a prolonged period and maintain it.

A quote I have always believed in (except for the traitorous 13 colonies angle) seems very appropriate:

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety"

Bearing in mind that this is about the football authorities and the SNP gestapo, not the UK government.

Voted no,

Any protest would get hijacked and end in a rammy which we would then get the blame of.

The game in this country is fucked if we invest millions of pounds in facial recognition systems which would cost £20k per arrest.

In a year where Scotland failed to qualify for the Euros we are looking to give taxpayers money for this shit.

As a country Iceland has better facilities than us, The money should be put to good use for better indoor facilities, not turning more people off going to games.

I voted yes with the caveat that it should be fans of a single team, all our fans one day, all the mhanks the next, sheep next etc etc. Spread the protest over a prolonged period and maintain it.

A quote I have always believed in (except for the traitorous 13 colonies angle) seems very appropriate:

"Those who would give up essential liberty for a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty or safety"

Bearing in mind that this is about the football authorities and the SNP gestapo, not the UK government.

Caveat doesn't exist.

Some want you to walk with Brendon, Hector, Dhairmid, and every other rattler and teuchter following other clubs. Go for a pint or Nandos afterwards, having made friends with them. You could chat about bears that lost their lives in Ibrox disaster, or cheering on killing British soldiers or Lee rigby, but that might be rude towards our new friends.

Meeting at Baird Bar next week for anyone looking to get on the committee.

It would be so nice if this could happen!

Why cant we all just get along? :pipe:

Exactly,Colin (tu) I'm all in favour of handing out an olive branch to our enemies, but then again there might be a SMALL MINORITY of them who would be tempted to stick said olive branch up our rectum :pipe:

Caveat doesn't exist.

Some want you to walk with Brendon, Hector, Dhairmid, and every other rattler and teuchter following other clubs. Go for a pint or Nandos afterwards, having made friends with them. You could chat about bears that lost their lives in Ibrox disaster, or cheering on killing British soldiers or Lee rigby, but that might be rude towards our new friends.

Meeting at Baird Bar next week for anyone looking to get on the committee.

I know, that's why I qualified my yes vote with a caveat, it will never happen that way. I would only go to a Rangers' only protest, we have been kicked too often and too hard by the jealous sub-human scumbags in the Scottish game; thus, I will never go shoulder to shoulder with them in a march....it would be the ultimate appeasement and I would have no part of such "Chamberlain-ism".

No.

I don't want anything to do with fans or clubs of anyone in Scotland. A Rangers walk/protest, provided the RST, Sons Of Struth, Union Bears, Rangers First etc kept away from it in an official group sense and all came as Rangers fans together then absolutely I would. I'd be there with bells on.

Voted NO on the OP

But this would be the ideal way.

EVERY fans group, and forum need to give up the self serving devisive shit

And think...

Are you a supporter of a certain group of Rangers fans......

Or are you a Rangers supporter?

No, never, I'd end up arguing with they cunts, then get fed up of arguing, and start cracking skulls.

I could never stand side by side with any of the bastards that kicked us when we were down, it would really go against everything I am, to stand beside these horrible creatures.

They were all for this legislation, when they thought that it was only aimed at us, but they changed their tune, (not the words) very quickly when they realised that it was also aimed at them.

My granny used to say " If you lie down with dogs, don't complain when you've got flea's " which isn't really relevant, but she also used to say "Hell mend them"

I'm lost. People seem to be totally ignoring the point that we should not be trying to maintain and justify actions which in today's world are seen as offensive. It was 'ok' to sing a song once and now it's not. The SNP are not the cause of all this. The world has moved on. We should try to support our football team and let go of the ingrained attitudes which have made the West of Scotland so depressing.

In summary, It's football, support Rangers and don't hate people whose beliefs differ a wee bit. It's OK to really dislike other teams and their fans especially those who caused us harm for their own ends but we need to get real.

Your exact profile pic is the same one on facebook. You're never off Rangers pages with this bullshit and have been outed as a tarrier constantly. Piss off.

I'm lost. People seem to be totally ignoring the point that we should not be trying to maintain and justify actions which in today's world are seen as offensive. It was 'ok' to sing a song once and now it's not. The SNP are not the cause of all this. The world has moved on. We should try to support our football team and let go of the ingrained attitudes which have made the West of Scotland so depressing.

In summary, It's football, support Rangers and don't hate people whose beliefs differ a wee bit. It's OK to really dislike other teams and their fans especially those who caused us harm for their own ends but we need to get real.

Who decide it's offensive? And who really gives a fuck? If we continue to pander to the permanently offended we will soon not be allowed to do anything. If our singing( or anyone elses singing) offends then mute the tv

Also of course the SNP are the cause. They introduced the bill

Voted no cause it would just play into there hands. This meeting with the face recognition was no just thought of that day. Some cunts have been talking with the SNP for ages in my opinion. They would love for a march protest that ends in a huge rammy. No way give these cunts more ammo. Seperate protests.