What's the big idea ally

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

If he did that I'm not sure he say anything.

You know , as soon as I posted that I felt saddened and you may/probably have hit the nail on the head. Which just makes me feel worse about the whole situation.

Just now, Grundy said:

You know , as soon as I posted that I felt saddened and you may/probably have hit the nail on the head. Which just makes me feel worse about the whole situation.

It's been a very trying time mate, these past few years. Hopefully, when we are playing in the top league we can put this all behind us.(tu)

Who should we sign ally ?

blacky 

cribari 

bell ? 

Daly 

stella ? 

Spend money to get bedoya early then never play him ?

clown of a man he seems to be trending in last 24 hours is something on the horizon 

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

The thing is, he is right, but it's disrespectful to comment on a mess he fucking created :lol:

It's like setting fire to your hoose then telling your Da it could still be doing with a lick of paint in some places when he's done the place back up.

I don't know if this is the first time I've seen the merging of two threads without the actual merging of two threads. Well done if it is. (tu)

Strange how some people were dying to be rid of Ally yet hang on to every word he utters now. 

He is irrelevant. We have won promotion, have a cup final in few days and a semi final the week after.

People are just coming across as bunny boiling bores now.

The only thing I have to say on this is simply if you Ally were still in charge we would be staring down the abyss of another season in the championship with a load of unfit, overpaid players who should never of been allowed to grace the Ibrox turf.

Disappointed in Ally tbh

his record in spending money on signings disqualifies him from commenting what we do or do not need to do. He is only giving the media food for negative stories about mark warburtons rangers team. Then again Ally has always had an eye for money for himself and to hell with rangers.Sunderland and his gardening leave proved that.

We will destroy the mhanks next year under Mr Warburton. Ally I loved you as a player but the generations when people remember you as a player are fast coming to an end to them you will only be a TV personality and a manager and they won't be as forgiving as those who remember you as a legend will be.

46 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Has this guy never heard of the phrase "no comment"? 

/no comment, might translate to ,no money,.   

Perhaps he'll quieten down when he is appointed to his next managerial position, after all they must be queuing up to employ a man with his talents.

that is Ally the managers approach, buy players on big wages (Black, Daly, Kyle etc) instead of working within a budget and actually doing some coaching in a system and style of play (hitting his bare arse wi the baw and punting long balls up to the immobile striker on a saturday doesnt count sadly)

8 hours ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/7058315/Ally-McCoist-Rangers-wont-challenge-Celtic-next-year.html

ALLY McCOIST says Rangers will need to go on a signing spree to challenge for the Premiership.

The former Ibrox boss claimed Mark Warburton’s current squad isn’t capable of winning the title.

Asked if his old club can challenge Celtic, Coisty said: “At the moment, no. I don’t think Rangers can.

“But then I’m talking about immediately. We don’t know what’s going to happen in the summer.

"It’s going to be a massively important time for Rangers and Celtic to see what kind of talent they can bring in.

“If they have dreams of challenging Celtic, Rangers need to bring players in.”

Goodbye my friend - the good times were good, and the bad times have been pish.

Apart from the headline (it's the Sun FFS) - what is there to take offence at in his comments? Even MW and SDW think we need to strengthen 

I can't get annoyed with McCoist any more because I can't take him seriously.

I just wonder why anyone thinks his opinion would be either informed or relevant? He failed at management, Warburton is succeeding and has already said we will be strengthening in the summer.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

The view of Ally on here is completely different to the view of Rangers fans on other sites and social media, even in day to day life mostly. 

Theres a lot less of us folk that can't stand the thought of Ally now than this place would have you believe 

That's weird because any other rangers site I use has anything but a different view and any rangers fan I know shares the same opinion also.

2 minutes ago, thehost said:

That's weird because any other rangers site I use has anything but a different view and any rangers fan I know shares the same opinion also.

Not the case at all as far as I am concerned. Quite a number of fans that I know of still see the same man they seen when it was Ally the player, when they look at him now.

Im sure it's probably different in RSC's over here but any I seem to know or come in contact with don't seem to hold the same views