First Minister condemns violence

Gaz52

I'm disappointed with that statement, there was no reference condemning the attacks on our players.The whole game, top to bottom, should be looking at this seriously including those who make the laws that regulate the game, someone could have been killed. The security breach at Hampden is unacceptable for any professional football game.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't even from Queen Nik herself it was just a general press release issued by a government spokesperson.

She already made her statement when she congratulated the junkie bastards on their victory, which, incidently, I doubt we would have seen or heard had we been the winners.

The Rangers FC statement was dead on. Name and shame the lot of them.

I've been trying to imagine the response to the following scenario, far fetched as it seems, especially the first three words.

Euro 2020 final, England beat Scotland with a late goal. Thousands of England fans run on to the pitch, Scotland players are assaulted and spat on. Hundreds of England fans make their way to the Scotland end, throwing coins, threatening violence towards supporters as they are leaving the ground. A couple of hundred Scotland fans take to the field to prevent them coming any further.

Can you imagine the headlines, the statements from politicians? No doubt along the lines of "Brave Tartan Army footsoldiers protect our Braveheart players and defend women and bairns from savage right wing neo-Nazi thugs".

1 minute ago, harlands plater said:

I've been trying to imagine the response to the following scenario, far fetched as it seems, especially the first three words.

Euro 2020 final, England beat Scotland with a late goal. Thousands of England fans run on to the pitch, Scotland players are assuaulted and spat on. Hundreds of England fans make their way to the Scotland end, throwing coins, threatening violence towards supporters as they are leaving the ground. A couple of hundred Scotland fans take to the field to prevent them coming any further.

Can you imagine the headlines, the statements from politicians? No doubt along the lines of "Brave Tartan Army footsoldiers protect our Braveheart players and defend women and bairns from savage right wing neo-Nazi thugs".

Do you think folk would be interested in what Tartan trannies were singing after this all kicked off?

Nah me neither.

In one way it's a nothing statement, but in another, what she is really meaning is that she condemns violence when it's us doing it. Let's just brush over the fact that players and management were assaulted, that her hubby's bhoys caused a riot and put lives at risk. I am sure the assaulted employees of Rangers FC are so heartened with your apology and that you will leave no stone unturned to bring the criminals to justice?!

She is an evil rhabid piece of excrement and I wish a thousand plagues on the cow and how anyone in their right mind can vote for her, beggars belief. When you think about what would have happened if it had been us who started all this, we would have been closed down and the fans interned!

I do expect to hear more from this rhabid cunt on this, but it won't be music to our ears!

How anyone, Rangers supporter or otherwise, that is right minded can vote for these utter fuck wits is beyond me.

They don't even have the decency to acknowledge assaults on players that are based in Scotland.

Can anyone imagine if this had happened to players playing in England at a final played at Wembley?

56 minutes ago, WeirFleckNRothen said:

Fuck her, fuck them, fuck Scotland.

Only in this country can a fist pump towards your own fans be classed as 'citing a riot', but Scotland internationalists and their team mates being assaulted on the pitch inside the national stadium be deemed "over exuberant".

We are on own and I would have no no other way.

This all day long.
Her statement was just words on a piece of paper from a spokesperson and 2 minutes from now could be aimed at any random cunts who cause bother anywhere.

16 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Euro 2020 final, England beat Scotland with a late goal. Thousands of England fans run on to the pitch, Scotland players are assaulted and spat on. Hundreds of England fans make their way to the Scotland end, throwing coins, threatening violence towards supporters as they are leaving the ground. A couple of hundred Scotland fans take to the field to prevent them coming any further.

A big muriel could be painted at the front of Hampden to commemorate the tragedy.

It would depict Wee Burney distributing fruit salads and black jacks to the bairns o' the parish.

29 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

How anyone, Rangers supporter or otherwise, that is right minded can vote for these utter fuck wits is beyond me.

They don't even have the decency to acknowledge assaults on players that are based in Scotland.

Can anyone imagine if this had happened to players playing in England at a final played at Wembley?

She doesn't even have the decency to acknowledge assaults on players that are based in her constituency.

I've never seen so many hivs fans draped in Irish tri-colours and I accept it was done just to wind us up.

Funny thing is, they are mainly the people that support her and her nasty Irish immigrant supporting party, but Rangers fans can's say, if you like Ireland so much, why not go back.

All this Rangers hatred started with the fenians in the labour party, who have all moved over to supporting the SNP and carry on this anti-Rangers bias.

a nothing statement assigning no responsibility and  laying any action at the door of the police. Yet our politicians are only to ready to get involved when its a perceived sectarian issue and they want to blame someone. However, when it rangers that are the victims, its a white wash.

This statement doesn't go anywhere near far enough and should be the subject of a response from the club. In for a penny, in for a pound. Theres no point holding back now.

1 hour ago, harlands plater said:

Spot on.

Fuckin thin lipped pancake faced fuckin cow. You woulda thought she would get up to her knees in this,if only to take the heat from the Arthur Askey of the snp. Hosie is all about "twos up" on the slappers. Quicker Scotland rids themselves of this republican shower of cunts the quicker we can get on with just being part of the UK. What a bunch of horrible scummy cunts who are actually in charge of running our country. I'm ashamed for the cunts who actually voted this shower into office. 

On 23/05/2016 at 3:04 PM, harlands plater said:

Spot on but in this country no one can see past having a dig at rangers no matter how unjustified it is