Virtuoso

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This I 100% agree with!!

i abstain from the usual "SNPs fault" debates held on here because they are just as pish as you hear from the scum fans but this is as balanced and honest as you will find and a true reflection. 

They SNP fans pulling our players down in the box ,, SHITE

"Rangers, who were founded in 1872, and whose rivalry with Celtic is legendary, have had a torrid few years of financial disasters that ended in liquidation.

Their assets were bought by Sevco Scotland (which later changed its name to The Rangers Football Club) and their players had to start again in the third division of Scottish football."

It's a good article but the above is completely wrong. Nothing has been liquidated and nothing was changed to The Rangers Football Club.

Nice article but same old story forget getting treated like shite and "Success would be the best way of confounding their enemies." That old bridge building is coming from all angles and everywhere! Looks like dignified silence is back and how !:sherlock:

19 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

"Rangers, who were founded in 1872, and whose rivalry with Celtic is legendary, have had a torrid few years of financial disasters that ended in liquidation.

Their assets were bought by Sevco Scotland (which later changed its name to The Rangers Football Club) and their players had to start again in the third division of Scottish football."

It's a good article but the above is completely wrong. Nothing has been liquidated and nothing was changed to The Rangers Football Club.

The only part which is wrong is the company hasn't been liquidated YET, but it will be and Sevco Scotland changed it'd name to The Rangers international football club. Rather than The Rangers Football Club. 

Good article, obvious and relevant. Agree with getting it done on the pitch.

On another note:

As I've said many times, I care not for what a fuck wit scum fc fan calls me. I have no respect for them or care for their scummy values, that is why they are 'scum".

2 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

The only part which is wrong is the company hasn't been liquidated YET, but it will be and Sevco Scotland changed it'd name to The Rangers international football club. Rather than The Rangers Football Club. 

If we win the appeal on the so called BTC then King's plan will be entirely doable,even BDO admit this. So nothing may end up "liquidated". And The Rangers Football Club goes to far towards that old chestnut THE Rangers Football Club. Club name at no time changed. However i'm simply splitting hairs,as i said good article otherwise. Just wish all journalists would get the facts right first.

41 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

If we win the appeal on the so called BTC then King's plan will be entirely doable,even BDO admit this. So nothing may end up "liquidated". And The Rangers Football Club goes to far towards that old chestnut THE Rangers Football Club. Club name at no time changed. However i'm simply splitting hairs,as i said good article otherwise. Just wish all journalists would get the facts right first.

I would need to read the article again, but I think she was talking about the company changing its name, not the club. 

58 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

She has been involved with verbal battles with him and written some great off-ed pieces condemning both Adams and McGuinnes.

As any normal human being would

RDE is the most articulate fair minded journo and author. If only more Irish RCs would do the same and condemn and lambast these two 2 bob arseholes and the sectarian murder spree they willingly conducted against the RUC British army Protestants and even their own kind

Remember that poor wee kid Jonathan Ball...murdered in the Warrington bombing.....and the "mistake" of Eniskiĺen

I hope they rot in hell and i hope RDE continues to condemn them for the rest of their of their miserable existance

Refreshing to read something written by an honest and unbiased journalist. No allegiances to either side of the old firm. Just stating facts. 

Kind of makes me sad the standard of 'journalism' surrounding these topics is of gutter standard in this country. That bitter cow Jane Hamilton being a prime example.