Jason Cummings

Vanoli

Record running it...

ONE of Hibernian's Scottish Cup final heroes Jason Cummings met his match on holiday when he ran into a Rangers fan still riled by the hitman's scoring exploits last season.

Cummings helped the Edinburgh side lift the trophy for the first time in 114 years last month as his side won 3-2 at Hampden.

The striker is now a legend in Leith but his new-found status counted for nothing as he fell victim to a pool prank while on his summer holidays.

The 20-year-old had scored the opener in a 3-2 league win over Rangers in April and a thrilled Gers fan was presented with the perfect chance to settle the score as Cummings proved he's still a bit wet behind the ears when it comes to holiday high jinks.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/youll-not-believe-what-rangers-8136209?#pqfycfsQzkkwciQf.97

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Cant be raging (totally justified) at our players being assaulted and then laugh at this.

Double standards. As much as I hate the scum I wouldn't do this to one, very distasteful. 

:lol: after reading some of the stuff you've wrote in the OT, you of all people really shouldny be getting on yer high horse over a prank.

Grabbed him by the neck fair enough which is is borderline but I'll let it slide cause it's that wee scumbag cunt.

Not impressed the guys on holiday ffs,. Have a beer and a bit of banter but that's as far as it goes.

The guy will be nowhere near Ibrox as he has the wrong attitude, yes he is good but he is not that good,. We could do better far better than Jason Cummings 

1 hour ago, rfc_watp said:

:lol: after reading some of the stuff you've wrote in the OT, you of all people really shouldny be getting on yer high horse over a prank.

Grabbed him by the neck fair enough which is is borderline but I'll let it slide cause it's that wee scumbag cunt.

Haha, a would just be fuckin raging if this happened to me.

Not arsed that it's Cummings though

5 hours ago, AlBear85 said:

Grown cunts greeting about getting pushed into a pool? :lol:

Ffs this place has become an embarrassment.

(tu)

fucking hell,  - seriously for fuck sake 4 pages on this - I hope to fuck they bring in summer football soon cos this is doing my tits in with the amount of time spent on shite in here.

I'm heading over to the OT for the summer, at least that lot know how to talk real shite...:001: anyone coming?