New signings

Windass made a run when he first came on as a sub that was excellent.  THat's the type of thing I want to see more off so him gtting games is exciting.

I'd also like to see Rossiter and what he can bring to the table.

rossiter will be a good player, word is is he's akin to McKay with his runs.

Windass is worth his weight in gold, direct and pacey. A lot like O'halloran. Them two could be the key to us having a penetration factor.

Hill from what I saw in the Battery friendly looks to be fairly good, hopefully he'll boss the box a bit or give Kiernan/Wilson proper directions.

Barton will be great, a good wind-up merchant to just get under another players skin. Force cards and free kicks. Also make up that desperate CDM we need

Crooks is the only one I don't know about sadly, his link up will likely be best with Windass but that right there is a good wee match. Almost like another Waggy and Tav

Niko :wub: 

I think one of the biggest impacts will be the increased competition within the squad as it will hopefully see improvements in the lads from last year.

I'm most excited for Kranjcar, Windass and Dodoo if he signs. I think Hill may be an important player however, will be good to see how he gets on tomorrow night.

All of them. Im not expecting any of them to be truly outstanding, but half a team or more of better quality players will transform our team from last season. Add in the spice of the way we play and im expecting some glorious attacking football.  I dread to think of our defence at the moment, but expect one permanent cb to come in and possibly a defender on loan.

16 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Them all for me, I'm hoping Joey can back up his talking on the pitch, but looking forward to see what each individual can bring to this club.

This is the correct answer for me, looking forward to seeing all our new players. (tu)

One thing is for certain, predicting the starting line ups are going to be extremely tough. The quality of our subs on Saturday was exceptional but even more mind blowing when you think that Barton, Crooks, Rossiter, Hill, Gilks and Dodoo are still to come. Wow I mean really wow :spraise:

Oh Warburton is magic he wears a magic hat .... :001:

Overall we have a very strong team,  with Hill in the back 4 we will have experience and ability,  in the middle with Barton we will have that edge that he will bring,  and up front niko will be very dangerous.  The coming season looks royal blue!