Tavernier Agrees Extension

The Monk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scottish press in talking shite shockers.....as I said in the laugh at celtic thread the "story" regarding Tav and Waggy appeared the day after that lot failed to add anyone before the CL qualifiers despite having "known" for 6 weeks.

This has gone almost exactly the same way as our managers situation.

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

If he wasn't going to sign I'd a sold him for a decent offer however its good news he does offer us a lot going forward 

Everton were up watching him in December as were wolves I'm led to believe 

went quiet as as he never had quite as good a last half of the yr as he did the first 

2 hours ago, Nemesis said:

Regardless of ur views on Tav I think it's just been refreshing to see us, as a club, getting players sorted out quickly and efficiently despite the media attempts to make it sound like players want to go etc 

We've seen Halliday, Barry, Wallace, Tav etc all tied down and no longer able to be taken on the cheap.  

Even pre Whyte n Green etc we were bad for not sorting contracts and undervaluing players thus losing them cheaply in too many cases.  

We've fixed that so well played the board for getting that rightly back on track.

We need to be showing the young potential stars we target that if you come here, do a shift and respect the Jersey then Rangers can and will look after you.  

That's what the media do, people should know by now not to bite, it does there job for them.

Better still don't read or buy their shit....sorted?

The problem with social media is that will be believed:lol: and when the big bad Ranjurs Sevco FC lift 55 we will have went from having no money to having spent well beyond our means. 

Almost tripling his wage for winning the championship and Petrofac cup? Social media is horrific at times

Good news. Having some competition this season, and a more creative midfield, should give us an indication whether he has it in him to be a more stable right-back as well as the gung-ho one we saw last season.

I actually reckon there's a decent defender in there somewhere too. He appears to be weak tactically rather in nuts and bolts defending.