Rangers starting to hang their fans out to dry

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

Better just laughing how obsessed you would need to be to register on a rangers forum,try and take the piss only to look like a total knob jockey.

Ah don't know if he's in hibs RSC or sellik RSC...

I know mate my point in a long winded way was these few cunts and some we consider Rangers fans on here = exact same 

3 minutes ago, Sir David G said:

Imagine going away in a European game trashing the place and blaming Chelsea fans ??

Your needing to stop believing everything you read in the papers.

I take  it your talking about Manchester you got any photos of it being trashed??

2 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

junkie wee prick go and fuck yourself and your horrible bastard of a club almost as bad as THEM and the mutton botherers. Disgusting the lot of you.

There getting more obsessed than there pals from the east end.

I think it's brilliant that all they think about is us 24/7...what a life ??

27 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Surely now Gogzy

I'd have done it sooner had I been around.

Use the report function where possible guys.  Don't just summon me here like the ban genie. :P

They get banned a lot quicker if you use the report function.

6 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I'd have done it sooner had I been around.

Use the report function where possible guys.  Don't just summon me here like the ban genie. :P

They get banned a lot quicker if you use the report function.

There's a few more mate :) 

14 minutes ago, Three stripes said:

There getting more obsessed than there pals from the east end.

I think it's brilliant that all they think about is us 24/7...what a life ??

It worries me as how obsessed they have become they care more about hating us than loving their own stinking clubs

Just now, Virtuoso said:

As Keith can no longer reply here...and he may not view his hotmail emails on a daily basis - you can mail him directly at work with any questions or concerns you may have:

kdevitt@nhs.net

https://www.linkedin.com/in/keith-devitt-34770a1b

Fuck pissing you off

1 hour ago, Big Al II said:

What do you think about club taking money for STs knowing they were going to ban the fans?

This is one thing I can't get my head around . 

Bad enough being banned , but then not to refund money , before the ST has kicked in , is effectively dishing out a fine of several hundred quid on top of it .

What do Rangers do now with these seats , sell them again ? If so , there's something that doesn't sit right with that .

Do they not sell the seats , why not ? Are you telling me fans could go to the ticket office and be told there are none available while there are empty seats in the stadium ? Why ? 

I know the banning is the main focus of those affected , but I see no reason why monies aren't returned at the very least . Of course you could point to the terms and conditions attached , but it is in Rangers power to overlook that if they so wish . It's the least they could do , after all , was it not them that acknowledged the high provocation that led to all this to start with . 

So back in the 60s I began going to Gers games. 

I already knew that fans from different teams fought each other. Especially Gers and cellic fans, there were always hundreds of fans arrested at every old firm game then,and always a few serious incidents. Never mentioned in the match reports, but usually a wee paragraph on the back page or inside page of the Sunday Mail or Sunday Post, 200-300 arrested and 10 o so seriously hurt was the norm. Wasn't sure why as for me the football and the camaraderie was the main thing, so never felt like getting involved.

Then the 70s stood in the Copland Road terrace, the Partick and Drumchapel boys at the back breaking in to fights on a regular basis, fans at the back chucking bottles and cans in to their own. Never understood it, but was kind of exciting as well as scary. Never felt like getting involved

Occasional violence on the trains, supporters busses being attacked, groups of fans chasing each other up and down the street. The police did not get too involved, they knew like me that it was nutters who wanted to fight against other nutters who wanted to fight. Was kind of social stress relief for nutters. Never felt like getting involved

Then I moved to the PRW and every old firm game I'd get back home and my dad and the neighbours, all good Gers fans, would be sorting out groups of idiot Gers fans attacking the occasional stray tim. We had a good sense of fair play so we got involved. 

Was chased a few times on my own by cellic fans, outnumbered but ran faster And twice I ran in to them and got caught. On both occasions decent cellic fans got me off the hook.

By the time the eighties came I was a fully wised up adult. Why would I want to risk myself, my family's good name or even my job and credibility by getting in to a pointless fight with another football fan ?t

Up next was the Hampden riot, we were rubbish that day, at end of the game I just wanted out of it. So when idiots on both sides invaded the pitch I just shook my head in disgust, already knowing the likely consequences and left. 

Sure enough got home, and all the decent football fans were being branded by the actions of the minority, which did our club no favours. 

Then the nineties, organised groups of idiots who enjoyed fighting each other at random, fair enough if that;s what they wanted but had no connection to supporting football as far aa I was concerned.

Some fans enjoy fighting. Other will try and stop it, most will avoid it, and there is no dividing line on a football supporting basis, basically idiots usually find other idiots to fight with. and good people try and stop it.

So there you go, that's my experience,  but one thing I know, that after a losing match, the pitch immediately after the final whistle is not a good place to be if you are wanting to avoid and prevent confrontation.

On to the Hibs game. Yes the Hibs fans were an absolute disgrace, but some of our own fans took it upon themselves to sort it out too. 

The only question I have of those who ran on the park is whether they did indeed allow their higher sense of moral responsibility to guide them toward protecting our players and staff, or whether the adrenaline rush and sense of aggression pulled them towards wading in to fight in a general rammy.

Unfortunately I think the authorities and our football club will assume the latter.

Such a shame this was forced upon us by the actions of another teams fans, as in the three years before our fans had behaved impeccably under extreme pressure and indeed intimidation by the "new" Scottish media, political and football establishment. Not one major incident in three years of relative hell and intimidation provoked by Gers fans.. Something we should still be proud of. 

3 minutes ago, gmcf said:

What do Rangers do now with these seats , sell them again ? If so , there's something that doesn't sit right with that.

Probably give them to any current season ticket holders who have restricted views due to large TV cameras.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Hey that's fine in that case - not read what you've provided - but Rangers are being wanks in the extreme if they follow that through and deserve to have zero season ticket holders next season then 

:lol: as a supporter they'll have my cash for a season ticket! 

Really that's what you want in retaliation of a few banning orders ! No season tickets!! 

Fuck me that's some 'support' your showing ! :lol::lol: