Is there anyone that can't handle the match?

GOAT

Anyone that can't watch it live?  Needs to leave the house or do some other shit other than watch the game?  Just cos my missus maw said she gets too hyper for the game and ends us turning it off and watching something else during it. :lol:

im always there so I've never had the problem, although the penalty shoot out in Florence I went and sat in my motor during that.  That's the only time I've been like that.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

If watching at home will be drinking and if things aren't going our way will start getting angry, shouting and swearing at the TV and my poor dog will go hide in a corner somewhere frightened that I'm angry at her.

Exactly mate, if I'm watching it in the house, my dog thinks she's been loaned out to Charles Manson for 90 minutes.:animal:

Guest Lloyd72

I can't sit still when I watch the Old firm games, I get loud too shouting at the TV. My mum said she's gonna leave the house while its on because she doesn't like the language I use. :lol:

Usually manage to watch no problem having had a good swally. I remember new year game 1997 our bus was late getting through and only managed a couple. Albertz scored in first half and then they pounded us. It got to stage in second half I was ready to go downstairs and watch it on the tv screens (as if that was going to make a difference, but I  thought it might be less stressful ) when they equalised. Couldn't walk out then had to stay and cheer them on. Then Eric Bo Anderson scored 2 to give us a 3-1.Brilliant but not good for the blood pressure. Couldn't handle many of them sober.

17 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

To be honest im still 50/50 if im going to watch on Saturday.

Started monitoring my heart rate during the last game (for a laugh!) and it was up over 100!

Fucking pussy, mines over 100 when I'm sleeping. 

26 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

This will be my first itme in the Rangers end at Parkhead.  I'm expecting pure hatred and venom.  Should be one helluva game.

If pure hatred is what you're expecting I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Just hope you enjoy the game and a win. And make sure they know the feeling of hatred is mutual. WATP.

I've gotten worse as I've gotten older. I think not having the money we used to have plays on my mind. The last game I was drenched in sweat just watching it. 

I definitely don't enjoy them, I get stressed and seeing those ducking rancid bastards celebrate makes me angry and sick. 

17 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I can't sit still when I watch the Old firm games, I get loud too shouting at the TV. My mum said she's gonna leave the house while its on because she doesn't like the language I use. :lol:

Ffs m8 shouting at the TV, swearing, my wee ma was a drummer in a flute band and my da was barred from the lodge for fighting, I got pelters when I was younger for not having enough hatred towards they cunts even though I despised them, now we've a generation who think raised voices are unacceptable, calling yer ma mum is acceptable and swearing like fuck is called "language " ?