Where were you when we got through to the Uefa League Final in 2008?

HeHaw

Where were you all watching it?

I was 17 and me and a big group of my mates where in my house getting pished and watching it, we had watched all the away games of the the Champion League and Uefa League games during that season in my house and it was always a great laugh. 

We were all going mental when that last penalty went in.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, HeHaw said:

Where were you all watching it?

I was 17 and me and a big group of my mates where in my house getting pished and watching it, we had watched all the away games of the the Champion League and Uefa League games during that season in my house and it was always a great laugh. 

We were all going mental when that last penalty went in.

There was a video off a group off young bears watching the penalties, wasn't you was it? 

Watched it in my big mates house I couldnae watch the penalties so I went down the stairs and sat in the motor for ten minutes with music on and put my head on the steering wheel.  Eventually decided to open the door and see what had happened only to hear my big mate hanging out the window shouting about getting it up aw the fenian bastards in the world. :lol: 

i stupidly decided to ask if we won and he tells me wit the fuck do you think ya idiot. I ended up dancing on my motors roof put a dent in it and everything. :lol: 

Watched in the house with my Dad as a 12 year old. It was quite odd initially, it was like I was in shock and couldn't really take in that we'd just reached a European final. Didn't take long mind you and eventually ended up screaming the house down :lol::uk: 

20 year old, I was working night shift straight after it so watched it in the house while all my uncles and cousins were a couple of doors away getting wrecked watching it.

Had to leave for work as soon as the penalties were done and when we all arrived to start the shift the first thing my tarrier boss said to us all was "Nobody bother asking for the final off cos there's too many of you to all get it"

Got it eventually but the bastard made me wait right up until a couple of hours before we were all leaving for Manchester before he told me. Obviously knew I wasn't going to turn up anyway :lol:

In the living room with the whole family . 

Had a feeling we'd make it after the Sporting game so much so that I'd paid £500 for two tickets off a ticket agency for the final even before the semi had kicked off . But that's a whole different story !