Hearts - Obsessed Even When Celebrating.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems to be the way of the world nowadays, players who are scumbags unable to help themselves. Whether its hertz or the savilles they come out as who they really are,classless filth with no morals.

Rangers must not take the bait and maintain the standards of legends like Bill Struth, Willie Waddell and Jock Wallace.

We may be down on our luck but they will never be near us.

Does any mention of Rangers from another teams fans count as obession now? Why have we become the offended mob?

Are we obsessed by mentioning Hibs hearts and the vhermin in our songs? Naw, theyre our opponents and its good when we beat them. And its good for them when they beat us.

This being offended at everything will be the death of atmosphere at the football, fans cant even have a bit of banter without folk greeting. In a few years we'll all be at the stadium sitting on our hands scared to make a sound, and our fans are playing a big part in it.

We go on and on about wanting our banned songs back, then call for others to be punished for singing. We cant have it both ways. I hate hearts the tims, but they should be able to sing what they like and so should we without cunts taking offense and grassing on folk.

Being in a league with a club the size of ours and beating us to the Championship is a huge thing, I don't like Hearts but there's nothing in this, it's actually a compliment that they care that much.

I hope they don't get into trouble for it because look at Novo winding Samaras up after we won the league, twice. It's not like they called us H*** or whatever.

We will want to rub it right into the wean touching bastards when we claim the title back so I really hope that common sense prevails here.

They deserve their moment, unfortunately.

It's 4 of their players singing Fuck you Rangers.

Champions or not, hope our players are made aware of this and use it as motivation against them rather than turn the other cheek.

what difference does it make they have won the league all we can do is set down a marker.. That's not gonna stop them singing songs about this season ffs.

When we win the league I want every Rangers member of staff in a boozer with fans singing fuck you Celtic we've won the fuckin league...

Does any mention of Rangers from another teams fans count as obession now? Why have we become the offended mob?

Are we obsessed by mentioning Hibs hearts and the vhermin in our songs? Naw, theyre our opponents and its good when we beat them. And its good for them when they beat us.

This being offended at everything will be the death of atmosphere at the football, fans cant even have a bit of banter without folk greeting. In a few years we'll all be at the stadium sitting on our hands scared to make a sound, and our fans are playing a big part in it.

We go on and on about wanting our banned songs back, then call for others to be punished for singing. We cant have it both ways. I hate hearts the tims, but they should be able to sing what they like and so should we without cunts taking offense and grassing on folk.

100% agree mate.

Credit were credit's due they won the league with 7 games to spare. They beat us twice when McCoist hadn't a clue what to do. Let's beat them convincingly in our remaining 2 games. Next season they may find it a struggle playing against stronger defences.

Who cares? They won the league and they deserved it, they also deserve the piss taking and celebrations (tu)

We definitely do not deserve it because they did almost everything better than us, I don't feel anything towards that video. We'll be back, but just now we're nowhere where we need to be in almost all areas.