Hearts - Obsessed Even When Celebrating.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See when we go up, we'll be going up to challenge for titles.

Not fighting to avoid going straight back down.

No we won't.

Can't fault Hearts, much as I dislike them.

They rebuilt their club the right way, and for buttons, while we let a clueless manager chuck millions away on the dross of the leagues.

Practically everybody on here, and in most places, reckoned the Hearts way was the way to go, right from the start, and long before Hearts did it, yet the people in charge, and Allys team, embarked on a suicidally expensive folly.

We can only wonder what might have been if saner heads had prevailed.

Tbf if we'd won the league Id be singing the same about them.

I think the point of the video is that it's the players singing the songs, not just the fans.

But what the hell, it's such a rare occurrence, we just have to remember that and have a better Beatles song ready when they revert to their 'fight for a top six finish'.

No we won't.

Can't fault Hearts, much as I dislike them.

They rebuilt their club the right way, and for buttons, while we let a clueless manager chuck millions away on the dross of the leagues.

Practically everybody on here, and in most places, reckoned the Hearts way was the way to go, right from the start, and long before Hearts did it, yet the people in charge, and Allys team, embarked on a suicidally expensive folly.

We can only wonder what might have been if saner heads had prevailed.

None of that I disagree with apart from the first line. We will be going up and we will be challenging again.

While I am annoyed that we didn't win the league this year..... it gives me a little pleasure to know that this title that hearts have won, will be the one and only title they win in my lifetime, unless they go to the wall and end up in the lower divisions again.

If you can't see that this is massive thing for hearts to do then you have something wrong with you.

If you look at the clubs on nearly every aspect then for hearts to win the league by march is a ducking major upset for us.

Does anyone even know what they were at the start of the season to win the league?

Congratulations Hearts you won the Championship, however we'll win our 55th Premiership title long before you ever win your 5th.

Now let that sink for a moment and realise what you mean in the grand scheme of things - A wee Diddy club that only won something because we were on our knees due to poor management, both off and on the field.

They did do everything right but they've only won it and won it so easily beside we were so bad. They should have finished no more than strong challengers to us, if we had done what we should have been doing we would have taken points from them and dropped hardly any to anyone else.

They should be singing "Super Ally" because he's the man who made it happen for them.

Swings and roundabouts.

We all enjoyed Novo's "ha ha Samaras" and the re-enacting of the penalty he missed.

This is the reality of winning and losing, especially when I imagine that the Hearts players themselves can scarcely believe what they've achieved this year.

LEt's have a bit of perspective about this. Look back on this website over the season and a number of us were being doubtful about how Hearts would handle being league leaders. We can't dish out stick expecting them to bottle it then complain when they rub it in after they win it.

We've got other things to worry about. Sport is about winning and bragging rights. They've earned that. Now we need to shut everything else out and make sure we go up too.

They nearly went burst a year ago and their budget is much smaller than Rangers, I'd imagine Hibs aswell.

For Hearts the way they've won the league is an achievement. When you consider the size of Rangers it's like us winning a league with Real Madrid or Man utd in it.

Folk looking to be upset, it's football banter.

Tbf if we'd won the league Id be singing the same about them.

Me too, I got stick from the hertz boys in the work the day, I would have been giving it big style if we won the league with 7 games to spare.

They deserved it. but they are still shite

Well done hearts your certainly worthy winners of a lower league title.

Banter between fans is one thing but players are professionals for a reason and telling a rival club 'fuck you' is bringing the game into disrepute.

I'm sure charges will follow for this albeit it doesn't offend me in the slightest.