**** Official Rangers V St Mirren Petrofac Cup Thread ****

that was bloody freezing!

thought we played well without being great. our front 3 got in behind St Mirren's defence regularly but our final ball was very poor throughout. can't argue with a 4-0 win I suppose and we have a final to look forward to

Should've been done in the first 25 minutes, need to kill shit like this off earlier, they weren't up to much but had their usual sprinkling of tarriers trying to do damage, physical mostly. Their goalkeeper langfield had a great match with superb saves that kept them in it, a bluenose apparently, didn't know that. Don't think there was ever any danger but glad the one they hit the bar with didn't go in. So it's another final, let's not make a cunt of it this time !

Bit of a pointless post but I've just ordered a couple of pairs of thermal socks. That was brutal today, felt sorry for the lads at the front as we could feel the rain coming in in the SJ rear

I'm in row B of SJF. Fucking wringing I was!

Just finished watching the game. Great score. Some well worked goals.

Highlight of the game for me though....McKay's pass to Waghorn from 40 yards out in the first half. Sublime, fucking sublime. Just a shame Waggy couldn't finish the move off. Had me on my knees, cock in hand that did! :D

Bit of a pointless post but I've just ordered a couple of pairs of thermal socks. That was brutal today, felt sorry for the lads at the front as we could feel the rain coming in in the SJ rear

That's the good thing about BR it's covered so I didn't get wet at all! Just about froze to death though! Lol

I froze my arse off today but it was worth it! Apart from a wee 15 minutes we played well! I really enjoyed the game today apart from the fact we were the only ones in our whole row in BR4!

Great effort! (tu) Hope you've thawed out now :D

I loved the way we started the game. It was relentless. If we'd got one in those first 10 minutes I'm sure we would have had about 8 today.

Great game, if somewhat frustrating, great result, cup final here we come.

I'm glad I didn't buy that ticket when I was at Ibrox for the QoS game. I'd definitely be calling for an ambulance sitting in that cold.

I was a getting a wee bit worried that we weren't going to manage to score, even though we were all over them. Zelazem had a great effort saved amongst others that Langfield managed to get a touch on. Miller and Waghorn both missed what looked like sitters, but then Holt came along and saved the day with a fantastic move.

No more goals for a while until Miller's tap in then Waghorn's from the edge of the box. I know it will go down as an O.G., but Sheils deserved a goal for his contribution after he came on.

Our new super-sub.

Just finished watching the game. Great score. Some well worked goals.

Highlight of the game for me though....McKay's pass to Waghorn from 40 yards out in the first half. Sublime, fucking sublime. Just a shame Waggy couldn't finish the move off. Had me on my knees, cock in hand that did! :D

That pass was special.

That pass was special.

Sure was mate. There was a similar pass (but not quite as good) shown on MOTD last weekend...think it might have been the Everton game. Anyway, they were all fawning and fapping about that one. Just a shame Barrie's pass wont get the same recognition outside of this thread! (tu)

Sounds mad after a 4 - 0 win but the team need to up the tempo a bit. Too much of that game was played like a training match and if their shot that hit the bar had gone in anything could have happened. We just seem to be leaving big gaps all over the pitch

Sounds mad after a 4 - 0 win but the team need to up the tempo a bit. Too much of that game was played like a training match and if their shot that hit the bar had gone in anything could have happened. We just seem to be leaving big gaps all over the pitch

We play an expansive brand so that is always going to happen. It's individuals that are lacking just now, back to front. Tavernier, Zelalem, Miller and McKay today. Mediocre.