League Cup Draw

Motherwell. I want revenge.

(tu)

We've a point to prove, there.

I would have loved it to be the scum or the sheep at Ibrox, just to fuck up the BBC boycott brainwave as soon as possible, but we'll have to wait to get that.

I hope it happens, as it would highlight the infantile nature of their "Kevin and Perry" style chucking of the toys out the pram.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easiest tie possible at home.

This, when our team have ten to 15 games together under their belts we will cause some spfl team damage, lets build understanding between players and sharpness against the likes of East Fife before we take on a motherwell or a killie...

and then lets take them to pieces.

Hearts. Take them down then onto the spl teams who have been there a while. Would love to fuck killie over for 3 goals or more as well.

As the Killie Chairman at least abstained in the vote on our future (unlike the rest of the SPL chairmen), for me they come a wee bit further down the list of target for vengeance. They'll have their day too, but there are others who should come first for me.