Alistair Mccoist Mbe

Aye I'm sure McCoist is struggling to make ends meet despite the millions he's made with our club and the BBC.

Keep bleeding The Rangers dry for fuck all effort Ally, it's cool!

We can't make assumptions about his current financial status and footballers are not exactly known for their financial planning skills. Maybe he spent like a King all these years thinking he'd be in high paid management for the rest of his life, only suddenly to realise he might never work again, with 5 kids to take care of.

I'm not saying I don't want him to cut a deal for the good of the club, but I'm not just going to blindly assume he's doing it purely out of greed and disregard for the club.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We can't make assumptions about his current financial status and footballers are not exactly known for their financial planning skills. Maybe he spent like a King all these years thinking he'd be in high paid management for the rest of his life, only suddenly to realise he might never work again, with 5 kids to take care of.

I'm not saying I want him not to cut a deal, but I'm not just going to assume he's doing it purely out of greed and disregard for the club.

If it's not greed then what is it?

You ever thought that maybe Ally is doing what Gordy isn't, and prioritising his wife and kids over everything else?

:lol:

By taking a wage for doing nothing? From a Club whom have financially been very good to him, despite their money troubles?

If he's not saved any sort of money while he's been on these hugely inflated wages you could argue he's not prioritised them at all. Poor Ally though, struggling.

MM if you dont think there are bears out there who have overstretched themselves financially these last few years then you really need to get out more !

Just ask on here if you need confirmation

I know what you posted is true of some - I know people like that - I'm saying it's beyond stupidity to place your teams needs above those of your family.

I'm not saying I don't want him to cut a deal for the good of the club, but I'm not just going to blindly assume he's doing it purely out of greed and disregard for the club.

Well he could leave Rangers, get a job elsewhere, after all he is paying for an agent to help with this kind of stuff.

MM if you dont think there are bears out there who have overstretched themselves financially these last few years then you really need to get out more !

Just ask on here if you need confirmation

if they have at the detriment of their families then they need their heads looked at.

family first. always.

Maybe we should have a wee whip round for Ally just to top him up?

This seems to have become a bigger issue now Kings moaned about it, when i spoke about it on here before most posters all said he was perfectly entitled to it.

He is entitled to do it.

Just don't say he is a Rangers man and expect a kings return when he shows his greedy little face at Ibrox again.

Now that two newspapers are running with this story of King approaching him twice in recent days to broker a deal for the betterment of the Club

we'll see how McCoist handles this pressure because if he thought Managing the Club through the mess we've crawled through was pressure

it is fuck all compared to the pressure the blue wave of rage he can expect from the thousands of Bears who are finally seeing him for what he really is.

I know what you posted is true of some - I know people like that - I'm saying it's beyond stupidity to place your teams needs above those of your family.

If everyone put their family before the team, there would be no team. It's not like Gordy is not provided essentials like food and shelter for his family and is working extra hours for some pleasure in life.

You ever thought that maybe Ally is doing what Gordy isn't, and prioritising his wife and kids over everything else?

If you can't manage to save some cash off of £60k per month then there is something far wrong with you. It would take me nearly 3 years to earn that!

I can't describe how gutted I am because I honestly thought he would come good!

D'Arts piece rings true for a lot of bears. I'm actually trying to save for a bathroom but when ST's go in general sale I'll be dipping into our savings to get 3 ST's to help keep my club alive. Can Ally say he would do that? Sadly it doesn't look like it :(

I'll take aim at the so called Rangers man continuing to bleed my club dry for doing fuck all when we are skint.

Half the players are bleeding the club dry for similar amounts of money for doing fuck all.

but we're not skint - Dave King said as much. £20 million in shortly mind.

We don't have £20 million just now and we didn't have it when Ally started taking our money when he was relieved of his duties.

He's been sponging off us for months while sitting on his arse doing nothing.

If you can't manage to save some cash off of £60k per month then there is something far wrong with you. It would take me nearly 3 years to earn that!

I can't describe how gutted I am because I honestly thought he would come good!

D'Arts piece rings true for a lot of bears. I'm actually trying to save for a bathroom but when ST's go in general sale I'll be dipping into our savings to get 3 ST's to help keep my club alive. Can Ally say he would do that? Sadly it doesn't look like it :(

Footballers and ex-footballers are mostly thick as mince when it comes to money. Colin Hendry is a classic example; on the surface he looked like he'd be the most sensible footballer in the country when it comes to saving money, only to expose himself as a massive financial fuckwit.