The novelty's starting to wear off

GOAT

Last season was probably the best season I had trips wise following Rangers. This season though for me the novelties starting to wear off. Most of the guys I'm speaking to are saying the same. The sooner we're back in the top league winning the leagues that matter, and beating the teams that matter the better IMO.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last season was probably the best season I had trips wise following Rangers. This season though for me the novelties starting to wear off. Most of the guys I'm speaking to are saying the same. The sooner we're back in the top league winning the leagues that matter, and beating the teams that matter the better IMO.

Totally agree, Was just saying this to a mate last night. Scotland should not have 4 leagues and due to this it's taking far longer than it should to get back where we belong.

The fact football isn't really joyful. We're playing teams several level beneath us, and are in a lose/lose situation every week. Win big.... it's expected. Struggle or drop points.... it shouldn't be happening.

That coupled with the off park circus is a big part of the reason I am scunnered with Rangers at the moment.

(tu)

I can sense you are really missing the away trips to Hearts and Hibs GOAT.

Would not bother me if we stayed in the lower leagues. After the behaviour of the people who run the top clubs, plus their fans, i hate the lot of them, and always will do.

No better way to answer them than winning the top flight Minstral.

Our club has never backed away or hid. We welcome the chase. (tu)