Boxing and MMA

Time for frankie Edgar to prove he shouldn't have been overlooked. Can't believe Aldo with his experience got caught so clean like that. Got to feel for him as he is/has been the best overall for so long but he did let himself get caught with the 1 thing McGregor is better at.

Joshua kills fury,man. He'll likely come up against a Haye or Chisora next though,and he'll steamroller either one of them as well,he's a fucking unit.

I'd love to see him knock Haye out,the guy is a fud.

Haye seems to have transformed into Don goodman

Joshua kills fury,man. He'll likely come up against a Haye or Chisora next though,and he'll steamroller either one of them as well,he's a fucking unit.

I'd love to see him knock Haye out,the guy is a fud.

Rather see Joshua against Chisora, Hughie Fury or Tony Thompson first. If Haye wins convincingly in his next couple of fights then a showdown for the two of them could be set for the end of the 2016 possibly a world title eliminator.

A lot for respect to McGregor for doing what he said he would.

But what was Jose thinking changing in like that? :P

Any time I imagined this fight in my head, I saw Aldo dominating Connor via leg kicks, circling away from Connor's power, eventually winning via sub in the later rounds.

Just saw that Roy Jones Jr lost by KO to Enzo Maccarinelli. So sad to see a guy that could have been the greatest of all time reduced to what he has become.

Should've retired after the first Tarver match. He obviously lost something coming back down from heavyweight that he never got back, but if he had taken Tarver's belt and then retired, his record would look astonishing. The question marks over the quality of opposition would have been dismissed with "you can only beat whoever is in front of you" and everybody would have assumed he would have dicked anybody in any other era too.