Boxing and MMA

Frampton didn't shout and ball about knocking Scott out, he said he would box clever. Which he did, and won the fight for him. Scott was too busy saying he would hit Frampton and knock him out, he hardly got close. Carl dictated that fight and did what he said he would do. 

A rematch in Belfast would be decent, I'd maybe try and get tickets for that. :pipe: 

Frampton is a Class Act. 

Apart from the most bitter of bitter taigs ( of which there are plenty it has to be said) he has the whole of Northern Ireland behind him. 

His appreciation of his support, his dedication of the fight, his honesty, he's just a Class Act, and makes me proud to be from Norn Iron. 

Well done wee man!!!

3 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

My head says that was Silva's but just for shear heart and living his dream fuck it Bisping won.

Was a baws fight tbh and in his day Silva would have taken Bisping out in what 90sconds this was a swan about and annoyed the fuck out me.

Was really annoying watching Silva waste so much of the fight doing fuck all. I don't think Silva won it, would give it ti Bisping on points, Silva could have won that fight though if it wasn't for him fannying about.

Just now, ben51 said:

Frampton didn't shout and ball about knocking Scott out, he said he would box clever. Which he did, and won the fight for him. Scott was too busy saying he would hit Frampton and knock him out, he hardly got close. Carl dictated that fight and did what he said he would do. 

A rematch in Belfast would be decent, I'd maybe try and get tickets for that. :pipe: 

If there was a rematch Quigg would fly out of the traps. I think sky made more of Frampton being tired more than what he was. 

1 minute ago, lidorfc said:

Was really annoying watching Silva waste so much of the fight doing fuck all. I don't think Silva won it, would give it ti Bisping on points, Silva could have won that fight though if it wasn't for him fannying about.

Silva is finished and It was confirmed tonight as is Bisping imo. Bisping likes to be in the studio on ppv now and Silva has to just realise he is a fucking legend so leave it there as I really don't wanna see him fight anymore as he will never reach the top again so why punish himself like that when he can pass his knowledge to someone he deems worthy.