***The Official Brechin City v Rangers Thread***

Buzzing for the game, the journey starts here.

I expect the support to be absolutely sensational today, can't expect anything other than a Rangers win aswell.

Slight downside having to listen gaelic commentators...

Can't be any worse than having listen to Andy Walker or Craig Burley et al, and these gaelic chaps probably will be making a hell of a lot more sense even if we haven't a clue what they're saying. I'm sure as well you'll be able to tell when it's a goal :P

I nearly went to place a bet on the match, and then I opened the market to see "The Rangers Fc"....that was the end of that one!

Really interested to see what the team is, I am expecting a lot of the young lads. Looking forward to see how he play given how little pre-season we have had.

Our journey finally gets underway... absolutely gutted to be going in to work but I know the Bears there today will do us proud.

Not felt this excited or passionate about Rangers in a while, possibly ever! What the fuck I actually feel like I could cry today for some reason :lol: