***The Official Stirling Albion v Rangers Thread***

Amac9

Stirling albion deserve their victory. We deserve fuck all. I can see Ally's post-match interview in my head.

He'll be on a first-name basis with the interviewer and mention how we were unlucky. Then go on to say we need a good kick up the backside. This is as annoying as it is tedious.

Just posted the same thing bud. It was a fear of mine when he took over that he would be too friendly with the players. I dont think they take his rolickings seriously :(

I'm feeling its definitely one of the problems anyway. When you look back at Walters tactics they really weren't that much different. He was also quite prone to the defensive, long ball tactics. But still got the results.

Pal of mine was at a boxing do last weekend and bumped into Ian Black.....in the toilets....snorting coke. My mate dabbles too and asked him if he can get away with stuff like that and black goes 'aye, I've only got the physio tomorrow anyway'. I mean FFS enjoy yourself but we're getting humped by fucking Stirling. Few players need a look at themselves.