***The Official Dundee United v Rangers Thread***

wearethepeople1

McKay has to start.

I'm not that confident though, head says we'll get beat. Obvious what my heart says!

It's so tough to call. Utd have a couple of good players who should be playing down south but their goalkeeper and defence are shocking. We have to be on the front foot today.

Think Ally might go for this, hope I'm wrong

Alexander

Hegarty Faure Perry Argyriou

Black Hutton

Templeton Shiels Wallace

Little

Effectively a back five but Wallace taking a winger role when we go forward.

Their main threat is MacKay-Steven who plays on the left, so if Ally wants to alter things to keep him quiet then it would be Hegarty right back and Argyriou right midfield IMO.

Their main threat is MacKay-Steven who plays on the left, so if Ally wants to alter things to keep him quiet then it would be Hegarty right back and Argyriou right midfield IMO.

Yer probably right, don't particularly like the idea of Wallace at left mid but the idea of Argyriou is even more worrying. It may well work in keeping MacKay Steven quiet but will effectively kill off any counter attacking options from the right side.

Yer probably right, don't particularly like the idea of Wallace at left mid but the idea of Argyriou is even more worrying. It may well work in keeping MacKay Steven quiet but will effectively kill off any counter attacking options from the right side.

McCoist has to get the balance right today. We need to press high but it would be stupid to ignore the threats that Dundee Hibs do have.

DundeeUtd Cierzniak, Watson, Dillon, Gunning, Douglas, Flood, Rankin, Mackay-Steven, Armstrong, Russell, Daly

Rangers: Alexander ; Faure Perry Cribari Wallace; Black Hutton; Little Shiels Templeton; Sandaza

I'm going to try and remain positive throughout today but slightly disappointed in that line up...very concerned re faure. BUT let's fucking do this!