Charles Green: I’ll walk away if Rangers fans' songs don’t change

Faircity

I wish Charlie Green would just shut the fuck up and stop being a mouthpiece for our club.

That quote today "has no place in Charles Greens Rangers". Fristly, the arrogance of speaking in 3rd person, then calling it "his" Rangers is unbelievable. His fucking Rangers?

It isn't 'your' Rangers Charles, and never will be. Maybe it's best he just resigns as chief exec and retires with his shares - the Rangers support have made him a rich man, we don't need a slap in the face with the renaming of our treasured stadium and threats from him.

Not often do we agree, but I think you're spot on here.

How on earth am I supposed to know that?

Well if you're so sure he should go then you must have an idea at least of what you would prefer?

Our last couple of regimes have broken up because one way and another they were involved in the club's financial collapse. Things are perfectly stable on that front currently yet now you're wanting the CEO to go because he's had some strong words about singing and used a phrase that at most is irritating.

Call me naive but after all we've been through last few years I'd like some stability in the boardroom.

Well if you're so sure he should go then you must have an idea at least of what you would prefer?

Our last couple of regimes have broken up because one way and another they were involved in the club's financial collapse. Things are perfectly stable on that front currently yet now you're wanting the CEO to go because he's had some strong words about singing and used a phrase that at most is irritating.

Call me naive but after all we've been through last few years I'd like some stability in the boardroom.

I'd prefer someone less cocky, someone who is not a compulsive liar and someone who doesn:t threaten the support.

I'd prefer someone less cocky, someone who is not a compulsive liar and someone who doesn:t threaten the support.

Nobody is perfect, he could do some things better, compulsive liar I'd certainly debate though.

But that's it for you then? Beyond redemption, no matter what else he has to go now?

Have I just missed the threads prior to today where you wanted rid of him? Especially if you feel he is a compulsive liar, who in their right mind would want a compulsive liar as the CEO of their club?

I appreciate I haven't read all of your posts, nor would I remember them if I did. But I don't recall any criticism prior to today.

Can these morons not get it into their head if they continue to sing about "fuck the pope" or "fenians" etc.. then Rangers will be fined, we will be docked points, we will be forced to play behind closed doors so for the love of Rangers just stop fucking singing add ons and stuff at the games and leave it at the pub or in the bus and for the love of god do we need to mention the wank Bobby Sands at every Rangers game it's ridiculous.

I don't like the Catholic Church either but it's not something that should be sung about at games think about the likes of Nacho Novo, Carlos Cuellar, Big Amo or the current Rangers players Faure, Sandaza etc... that are Catholics ffs. If you are really so determined to speak out against the Catholic Church go on a protest march against them don't act like a knuckle dragger and sing about it at Rangers games when you know perfect well it could get us into trouble. No ones saying the likes of Derry's Walls, Billy Boys etc... need to be completley banned just get rid of the add ons and the "offensive lines" and we will be fine but a minority of selfish knuckle draggers at away games like to keep the add ons and continue to get us into trouble because they care more about a sing song than they do about Rangers.

Can these morons not get it into their head if they continue to sing about "fuck the pope" or "fenians" etc.. then Rangers will be fined, we will be docked points, we will be forced to play behind closed doors so for the love of Rangers just stop fucking singing add ons and stuff at the games and leave it at the pub or in the bus and for the love of god do we need to mention the wank Bobby Sands at every Rangers game it's ridiculous.

I don't like the Catholic Church either but it's not something that should be sung about at games think about the likes of Nacho Novo, Carlos Cuellar, Big Amo or the current Rangers players Faure, Sandaza etc... that are Catholics ffs. If you are really so determined to speak out against the Catholic Church go on a protest march against them don't act like a knuckle dragger and sing about it at Rangers games when you know perfect well it could get us into trouble. No ones saying the likes of Derry's Walls, Billy Boys etc... need to be completley banned just get rid of the add ons and the "offensive lines" and we will be fine but a minority of selfish knuckle draggers at away games like to keep the add ons and continue to get us into trouble because they care more about a sing song than they do about Rangers.

why cant thick cunts not get it through their head that it doesnt matter what songs we sing they will still come after us.

why cant thick cunts not get it through their head that it doesnt matter what songs we sing they will still come after us.

They may well do but if we keep giving them ammunition singing the 'add ons' and the one line in TBB we can't test the theory. If we stop, then draw a line in the sand we can say we've done what CG and Ally want now let the club stand with us. Its about playing smart rather than being Luddites. Accept times have changed (whether we like it or not) and fight them if they come after the rest of the traditional songs. Why would you seek to damage the club by refusing to drop the things that are obviously causing a problem'

Before you reply please understand that I am fully aware that 'fenian' doesn't mean catholic, I'm a season ticket holder and I will sing Derrys Walls, The Sash and other songs just like you do. Its a small change thats being asked of fans. FTP and 'fenian (insert word here)' are the problems and we all know it.

You and I know they have an agenda but carrying on as we are is not a way to fight back. Getting smarter will reap rewards.

Well said mate, some of them want to try growing up!

Calling any of our fans knuckle draggers is poor.

How will they do that you tit.

Go on, tell us.

As for Ryantims, If he doesn't rate CG or pretty much anything to do with Rangers, he could always support his own team. Mind you, he'd hardly be in the minority there who would rather snipe about Rangers than follow their own.

OK, so we stop TBB and everything will be fine? Charles will stay, fans of SPL clubs will love us and all police intimidation will cease?

Are there fairies at the bottom of your garden?

Where you get that out of my post F... knows.If i`m wrong for not wanting my club banned from Europe and made to play behind closed doors then i`m obviously not a fan.So on you go bub sing your fucking little heart out,and see where it gets us.

You do wonder where all this is heading. In Cuba before the last papal visit, the government stepped up persecution of the Baptists(long time target of the papacy).

Follow Follow, interesting tune, old Baptist hymn I believe. I think we will ban that.

Lets ban these poppies, symbol of imperialist repression, maybe replace it with the easter lilly.

Sounds ridiculous,the next thing you will telling us is that an I-A loving housebreaker will become first citizen of our wonderful city(oops, that's already happened)

Apathy, it's a wonderful thing.