Accounts out this morning

These accounts are at first look absolutely disastrous.

Two points which are clear and terrifying:

1) Even without the 4.2 million of non-recurring costs we have a deficit of around £10 million a year which means costs have to be slashed or income needs to be increased massively to fill that gap. So far the board have produced no tangible plan to do this and worryingly don't even appear that interested in tackling the issue.

2) It is clear that with current operating expenses and no credit line we will run out of funds very soon, I would guess although it is difficult to be specific due to unknown variables that this will happen at some point in February. There has been no plan produced by the board about how they plan to raise the necessary capital to avoid us running out of money and essentially becoming insolvent.

We need wholesale changes to the board as with the current lack of transparency and long term planning we have no chance of obtaining sufficient investment to stave off administration.

Clarification is needed on how much of those operating costs were one off capital investments and refurbs. Does it include the wifi and screen upgrades?

Clarification is needed on how much of those operating costs were one off capital investments and refurbs. Does it include the wifi and screen upgrades?

Non-recurring costs are listed as 4.2 million. Without these we have a £10 million black hole to fill which means we need to achieve a combination of substantially increased revenue streams which will be difficult in this division and drastic cost cutting.

The problem is these will take time and with no credit line in place I really hope the board have a plan in place to obtain additional capital to keep us solvent in the interim.

If they don't produce a plan for this prior to the AGM then they must be voted off.

We need to do two more things to move forward

1 Half the wages of Ally and his 2 sidekicks

2 Dispense with ANY board bonuses until we get in to the top division

Job done

Okay that may save £2 million pounds a year but we would still have a deficit of £8 million a year according to these accounts so far from job done.

The non-playing wage bill is around £10m, yet people are focusing solely on McCoist's £800k.

Yeah

Non playing staff of over 300 and McCoist accounts for almost one tenth of that wage alone - take into account what we've done and not done under him and some of the results, cup exits and performances can you honestly say that side of things is hunky dory ?

We need to do two more things to move forward

1 Half the wages of Ally and his 2 sidekicks

2 Dispense with ANY board bonuses until we get in to the top division

Job done

Agreed. Like I said earlier , the board should use the AGM to announce this. Hopefully that will quieten down some of the dissent. Particularly regards the board, but the management team would also be a big help.

You typed that with a straight face?

Is it not obvious why? They have never seen things clearly and have always agendas and arrogance beyond belief

They will put their own spin on things regardless to justify the destruction and brain washing they've been responsible for

I can't believe that a website with thousands of members all think as one.

Okay that may save £2 million pounds a year but we would still have a deficit of £8 million a year according to these accounts so far from job done.

10% on the ST's would help

As would a cup run (Ally to note), promotion, increased revenue as a result of those etc etc, increased revenue from Edmiston House, Albion, Ibrox Bar

The next 2 years will see revenue rise dramatically

We were never going to make money in Year 1 so why do people think otherwise?

It's the costs we need to peg back

Well there are lots to improve on, the money we have and are currently spending in the lower leagues on players and coaching staff is a shambles IMO. It’s just not needed and I bet my life when we get back to the top we will be looking to revamp the squad again so really needless spending in leagues we would not struggle in anyway.

It’s obviously better than some people were making out it was going to be but just because the results aren’t putting us under does not mean we shouldn’t be looking to sort certain things out

Yeah

Non playing staff of over 300 and McCoist accounts for almost one tenth of that wage alone - take into account what we've done and not done under him and some of the results, cup exits and performances can you honestly say that side of things is hunky dory ?

You should maybe save your McCoist bashing for weeks where we only win 1-0, rather than 8-0. He doesn't set the terms of his contract and he's not obliged to take a wage cut (although he is in the process of taking one) so people should maybe focus on those who hold the purse strings. Someone said the wage he was accepting was 'vile', the agendas are getting tiresome.

The non-playing wage bill is around £10m, yet people are focusing solely on McCoist's £800k.

It's a big club , employing a lot of people, so were going to have a big wage bill. However we should cut where we can, starting with the top earners. Personally I'd start with the directors ( huge cut or better still no bonus ) , but management team could maybe have theirs restructured.

You should maybe save your McCoist bashing for weeks where we only win 1-0, rather than 8-0. He doesn't set the terms of his contract and he's not obliged to take a wage cut (although he is in the process of taking one) so people should maybe focus on those who hold the purse strings. Someone said the wage he was accepting was 'vile', the agendas are getting tiresome.

Yes, but you can't bash the directors wages without look at the managements wages as well.

10% on the ST's would help

As would a cup run (Ally to note), promotion, increased revenue as a result of those etc etc, increased revenue from Edmiston House, Albion, Ibrox Bar

The next 2 years will see revenue rise dramatically

We were never going to make money in Year 1 so why do people think otherwise?

It's the costs we need to peg back

I agree with you on the cutting of the management salary and the haulting of bonues until the SPL.

Not sure I agree that the Albion and Ed House will be generating revenue any time soon though. If anything they will be a short term cost to get up and running, and only at some stage in the future will they generate revenue.

Our merchandising deal and shops should help bridge the gap, but we still need to do more IMO. The bar is a good addition.

I agree with you on the cutting of the management salary and the haulting of bonues until the SPL.

Not sure I agree that the Albion and Ed House will be generating revenue any time soon though. If anything they will be a short term cost to get up and running, and only at some stage in the future will they generate revenue.

Our merchandising deal and shops should help bridge the gap, but we still need to do more IMO. The bar is a good addition.

The Albion is generating money now