*****The Official Scottish Cup Semi Final Thread*****

It's a real pity last weeks events brought everything to a head amongst our fans ( in a negative sense ), because this could've been epic. Now I'm afraid the feel good and unity factor has been diluted and it will be evident in the stands.

I'm just hoping that Ally and this team can produce the type of performance that restores some pride and regains some lost respect and backing from the fans. A big ask.

Maybe be a good thing.

For months now this team has just been going through the motions. Let's hope the reaction from last week will give them a kick up the arse that might just give us a chance.

Tried to sleep in as long as possible this morning. So used to getting up earlier than I couldn't manage any later than 9:30. Been sitting about nervously since then. Haven't felt this tense about a game for a long time.

I can't think of anything to do for the next hour :lol: I've resorted to playing football with my cat but hes fucked now so.

Well said sir. I wish I still lived up there as I'd be the first in to Ibrox every other week! I think the regular ST holders forget just what an amazing experience attending Ibrox is. I was unfortunate enough to be up there for the QF and although the performance was terrible I just loved soaking up the atmosphere. Even the smell of the burger vans as you come out of the Subway is something to behold! :thumbup:

Enjoy the match and I really hope we win for everyone but most importantly for those in attendance.

I'll belting out the songs as I watch on SS2. Doubt my elderly English neighbours will appreciate my endeavours though!!

Daly should not start another match this season. Terrible football player, get him punted. Id start with Clark, who actually wants to get involved in the game. This game we will probably win because most of us expect us to get beat.

If Daly is playing today and he shows no desire ,I wouldnt even let him near the pitch again .