Number of season tickets sold

I renewed both season tickets, east enclosure. Moved seats, really happy that I have better view of the park but a bit disappointed that a fellow bear has maybe lost their seats because of all the unrest. Looking forward to next season,

I renewed both season tickets, east enclosure. Moved seats, really happy that I have better view of the park but a bit disappointed that a fellow bear has maybe lost their seats because of all the unrest. Looking forward to next season,

surely as the deadline has not passed the new seat you have been givencouldn't have been an ST seat last season they couldn't have given it away before the deadline

I think you'll find the seats you gained have probably been empty all season.

You have to wait until all current season ticket holders have renewed before being allowed a move. I had to do the same last season so unless yer special yer talking pish.

You can't read mate. I'm saying it's 1200 more I.e. 3200

You probably read GW business review the same way!

������������������

Yes i did misread your post. Doesn't alter the fact that your drooling at the mouth at the prospect of low season ticket sales.

Genuine question and I don't believe it will happen or it's in anyone's plans (board or DK) but if we go into admin2, do the people who have paid upfront and renewed lose their money or do they become a creditor and get a small percentage back?

If it is only a percentage then the fall out would be devastating.

Genuine question and I don't believe it will happen or it's in anyone's plans (board or DK) but if we go into admin2, do the people who have paid upfront and renewed lose their money or do they become a creditor and get a small percentage back?

If it is only a percentage then the fall out would be devastating.

You become a creditor and will get nothing or pence in the pound. That is why the credit card bit is so devastating it means the card service provider believes the long term future of the business is 'questionable'.

truely think if 25,000 buy season tickets the board will be happy with that as they know that when the season gets underway ibrox will still have over 40,000 at the games.

then the season after when were in the top division the ST sales will be back up at the 38,000 mark.

just my thoughts and not taking any sides in the latest arguements at our club :pipe:

You become a creditor and will get nothing or pence in the pound. That is why the credit card bit is so devastating it means the card service provider believes the long term future of the business is 'questionable'.

So essentially admin2 would kill us for good as most who renewed probably wouldn't be able to afford to purchase the same ST. That is a frightening situation and a question I would like to ask DK. If this happens will he reimburse the fans who have purchased ST's.

We could be owned by king and sell every season ticket possible and fans spokesman Mark Dingwall still wouldn't have one, and this is what pisses me off.

Then outcome of a ST boycott doesn't even effect him as he has nothing to lose as he isn't giving up anything, same with a lot of the other champions of it.

So essentially admin2 would kill us for good as most who renewed probably wouldn't be able to afford to purchase the same ST. That is a frightening situation and a question I would like to ask DK. If this happens will he reimburse the fans who have purchased ST's.

I know I certainly couldn't afford to pay twice. You would think tho if the ST uptake is that bad then that would be transparent before the season even kicks off, and that question WILL need answered by someone. If not then you may see some who are on 4 month or 10 month plans cut their losses and cancel their standing orders in fear of losing everything.

Wont come to that tho,,,a nightmare scenario = nobody wins

Just wish both sides wid realize that and sort this pish oot and let us all move on.

I'd have thought about 10,000 would see us into next season.

A bit low I think , given that we've only broke even in the last 2 up takes plus an IPO , though I suppose it depends if the number can be made up with matchday sales.

That's why withholding cash from the club is madness . No other word for it , I'm afraid . It's a very dangerous ' game ' going on here and I just hope common sense prevails before we suffer irreparable damage.

Wildly conflated figures going about, the board have said sales are slow but hopefully picking up, the taig mhedia (and the uof)are trying to claim only a few K are renewing. I reckon about 30-35k STs will be sold how many will be renewals ams how many will be new i don't know but i think as Kings plans are dead people will get buying although we may not sell as many as usual.