Rangers fans for yes

MisterC

It's not like deciding whether to buy a bottle of wine or stick to beers because you might get a bad hangover on the wine. It's a big decision and big risk that can't be reversed if it turns out to be the wrong decision.

If things were really difficult between Scotland and England I could see the point of looking at seperation but the country is just fine so why take the risk ... i think your point is spot on so many just don't seem to realise what a HUGE change it is and once done can't be undone

If things were really difficult between Scotland and England I could see the point of looking at seperation but the country is just fine so why take the risk ... i think your point is spot on so many just don't seem to realise what a HUGE change it is and once done can't be undone

In no way is this country 'just fine'. It's dire man.

But I'll still be voting no, because I think it will only get worse.

So you don't believe that we are more than a football club?

Rangers are an integral part of my life, but not to the extent that the club's political connotations, or indeed it's religious ones, dictate my own.

I'll apply your logic and ask you, do you attend church every Sunday? Keeping in line with the club's protestant leanings?

Rangers are an integral part of my life, but not to the extent that the club's political connotations, or indeed it's religious ones, dictate my own.

I'll apply your logic and ask you, do you attend church every Sunday? Keeping in line with the club's protestant leanings?

Then purely in a football context, are you happy with Salmonds' Orwellian-like grip on what we can say and cannot say at football matches? Do you not fear just how far it could go if he has full reign?

What is it that you find dire about it?

Poverty, inequality, crime, poor standard of life for some, biased "anti-sectarian" legislation, under resourced health care, immigration policy, benefits culture, the weather, being under the rule of SNP.

I could go on...

Poverty, inequality, crime, poor standard of life for some, biased "anti-sectarian" legislation, under resourced health care, immigration policy, benefits culture, the weather, being under the rule of SNP.

I could go on...

How many of those things really affect you on a personal level though?

Non have a huge negative impact on my life but, like you, I fear they will start to affect alot more people if a yes vote were to go through.

Being a British and Protestant have always gone hand in hand with me being a Rangers supporter .

Its just the way it is. Maye a bit old fashioned , but thats my take on it.

The portait of the queen above home dressing room , the Loving Cup Ceremony , the Clubs Unionist History all tie in with what I consider to be my Culture and history and a Yes vot would be a betrayal of everything I hold precious.

Its a definite NO on the 18th. I hope many others will feel the same way.

How many of those things really affect you on a personal level though?

Non have a huge negative impact on my life but, like you, I fear they will start to affect alot more people if a yes vote were to go through.

None particularly, but I was just using them to make my point that life isn't exactly rosey in Scotland at times.

I also believe that it will get worse with independence.

iv said it before any ranger fan that votes yes is NO RANGER FAN AND SHOULD BE SHUNNED AND NEVER EVER GO NEAR THIS GREAT BRITISH INTS THEY ARE SIMPLY REPUBLICAN SCUM AND WORSE THAN THE PEDO ACROSS THE CITY SO FUCKIN STAY AWAY FROM MY BRITISH FOOTBALL CLUB THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD

iv said it before any ranger fan that votes yes is NO RANGER FAN AND SHOULD BE SHUNNED AND NEVER EVER GO NEAR THIS GREAT BRITISH INTS THEY ARE SIMPLY REPUBLICAN SCUM AND WORSE THAN THE PEDO ACROSS THE CITY SO FUCKIN STAY AWAY FROM MY BRITISH FOOTBALL CLUB THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD

Hiya

Then purely in a football context, are you happy with Salmonds' Orwellian-like grip on what we can say and cannot say at football matches? Do you not fear just how far it could go if he has full reign?

I wouldn't vote for Salmond if he stands for re-election in 2016. I'm voting for Independence, not Alex Salmond.

None particularly, but I was just using them to make my point that life isn't exactly rosey in Scotland at times.

I also believe that it will get worse with independence.

About half of what you listed are devolved responsibilities so you can blame the Scottish government at least as much as the UK one.

Oh its back out of its bag of glue....