Official Rangers Vs Cowdenbeath Pre Match Thread

Mr KIng, you know what you have to do..get rid of a good 70 per cent of these excuses for footballers, and get new players in. No time to wait, we have to do it NOW, or we will be in this league again next year. Without doubt, the worst Rangers team in living memory!

You ever heard of the transfer window?

Mr KIng, you know what you have to do..get rid of a good 70 per cent of these excuses for footballers, and get new players in. No time to wait, we have to do it NOW, or we will be in this league again next year. Without doubt, the worst Rangers team in living memory!

I understand your frustration but the transfer window isn't open so we're stuck with what we have unfortunately.

Guys, lay off Kenny McDowell - he does not have a header on his CV stating he is football manager and has never applied to be such. He is a coach that found himself in the role accidentally and has made it clear he does not want to do it, but he is employed by Rangers and the board told him to do it.

Yes our fitba is shite at the moment but he is playing the same players as Ally did, same tactics and today's wind did not help them in the first half. I fully expect a couple of goals for us in the 2nd.

Have you forgotten the small matter of the transfer window?

I'd get shot of them right now as well if we could replace them but we can't.

Guys, lay off Kenny McDowell - he does not have a header on his CV stating he is football manager and has never applied to be such. He is a coach that found himself in the role accidentally and has made it clear he does not want to do it, but he is employed by Rangers and the board told him to do it.

Yes our fitba is shite at the moment but he is playing the same players as Ally did, same tactics and today's wind did not help them in the first half. I fully expect a couple of goals for us in the 2nd.

He can quit when he likes.

How does he get the players to fall in with that?

Surely some of them have an ounce or two of professional pride amongst them?

he does not need anyone to fall in with anything. Play boyd= no movement front= little chance to score. Just surprised he hasnt brought jig back