Nothing is

Impossible

Have faith

In yourselves

Believe

Hebrew chicken

I'm guessing that's not it

:lol: :lol:

I've never had a sig in all the years here - I am now seriously considering it.

Absolute quality :lol:

I think we will lay them out tomorrow. Peck them off on the break. It's going against the grain but we are no chickens. It's time we stopped flapping. I'm eggcited about the game. We have been like caged hens and now we are free, wih Vudic in the freerange role we have a chance. Hebrew chicken says believe.

I don't know if any of our team read these forums but my positive message to you all would be best foot forward from the off, watch out for them parking the bus and their speed on the counter attack. I will be one of many cheering you on, singing loud and proud to let you know you have my support Remember.....

At any

GIVEN MOMENT

you have the

POWER

to say this is

NOT

how the story ends

x

gers to go through after extra time on sunday it will happen i have money on it!!

Mc call already passing the buck ie its not my fault I've done my bit but you can't polish a turd

Bet the players will be delighted reading this

I cant point the finger at them for lack of endeavour, effort or desire since I came in. Maybe just a lack of quality and poor defending at times. I like to think I can get the best out of whatever Ive had to work with since Ive been a coach and manager.

I think we will lay them out tomorrow. Peck them off on the break. It's going against the grain but we are no chickens. It's time we stopped flapping. I'm eggcited about the game. We have been like caged hens and now we are free, wih Vudic in the freerange role we have a chance. Hebrew chicken says believe.

As long as we get in about them we have a chance. Read a worrying stat that we only committed two fowls on Thursday night.

Rangers are not an efficient tactically offensive side. We have spent so long under Ally etc playing with a negative mindset and approach to games that fluency and creative expression was being coached out of players at the club.

These inadeqacies were evident on Thursday as we were picked apart by a team that studied our weaknesses and exploited them. Now we find ourselves with a very difficult task to overcome and a tactical dilemma to solve.

Being two goals behind logic suggests we need to line up very attacking minded but IMO we would be in grave danger of falling into the same counter attacking trap again. Patience is the key for this game. We need to be solid as a unit, hard to break down and line up in a fashion that frustrates, forces Motherwell to take the initiative and commit men in an attacking sense.

Motherwell will start the game full of confidence and will no doubt be trying to get the first goal which will end any chance we have. The longer the game stays 0-0 the more it suits us and at some stage the whole impetus will change, seeing us giving them both barrels. Keep it tight in the first half, hit them on the break and run them ragged in the second half.

With a bit of fortune and the first goal this can be done.

I know it's worrying we are without mcgreggor. Don't know what stuart going to do. He might come up with something completely out of the blue like Gasparotto or even Streete or Mbabu!!!! Who knows. But i think he will go with Zal Jig and Mohsni with wallace and foster as wing backs. I think he should go with width but wallace and foster not my option. Ferguson and walsh looked dangerous last night.

Wee Stuart knows to have any chance of keeping his dream job he'll have to mastermind an unlikely comeback.

Hopefully that means throwing caution to the wind and starting with both Walsh and Ferguson.

Best form of defence and all that!

Have been gutted since Thursday night. Fearing the worst tomorrow. If we were to get the first goal I believe we could force extra time and possibly get through. Another year in the championship would be disastrous in my book. We could end up in a play off scenario again next season. Tomorrow is absolutely massive. The players have let us down time and time again for the past 3 years. I just hope they deliver for us tomorrow.

Probably go with the team that finished the game on Wednesday except bring in Jig for McGregor, Black for Law, Moshni for Shiels and Boyd for Clark.

Bell

Moshni

McCulloch

Wallace

Foster

Murdoch

Black

Ferguson

Vuckic

Boyd

Miller

Got fuck all to lose!

I'm thouroghly disappointed with SM. I know he's not entirely to blame for the state we find our football team to be in, but I suspected Rangers at Ibrox against MOtherwell was our easiest tie. As it turned out to be our most humilating, I just hope he can get all these non-performers to produce something special on Sunday.

Can't say I'm overly confident, but it might happen. I just thought our best was at home on Thursday. Hope I'm wrong and we can get 3, without loss.