*** Official Rangers V Dumbarton Match Thread ***

Booing at ht fuck me did everyone really expect us to win 4/5 every week like we where in August. Maybe our good start this season done more damage than good.

In August no team played 451 against us now they've all realised that's the only way to beat us or get a point.

More clinical is all we need

This. I would add Tav to that list :(

Although I agree Tav has been poor, I wouldn't say he's that poor that get subbed off.

He still offers a lot and to replace him would hurt us more than help us. Especially if we get a Free kick in a good position.

The whole team was doing good when the opposing teams were spread out and weren't sitting with 11 men behind the ball.

We need to work on the penetration, and stop walking the ball in. Just take power shots at the goal, worst case scenario they get a goal kick but we already know we can get the ball back in our positon really easy.

Booing at ht fuck me did everyone really expect us to win 4/5 every week like we where in August. Maybe our good start this season done more damage than good.

In August no team played 451 against us now they've all realised that's the only way to beat us or get a point.

More clinical is all we need

4-5-1 ?

They are honestly playing 7-2-1 and that's being generous :lol:

I'd bring hardie on for one of the centre backs. Don't need two

Let's calm down a bit. Dumbarton have set up well today but they're going to tire as the game goes on. I'd think about bringing Oduwa on for Clark to try and open them up and also win some free kicks in and around the penalty area.

Needing a part time team to tire so that the game opens up doesn't say much for us tbf

Dumbarton haven't come here to win, they have come here not to lose.

Nine men behind the ball, sitting deep, we're just not breaking them down.

Scottish football is shit.

Every single team will repeat this until the end of the season. We need to be able to unlock these 8 man defences and we're just not showing it at the moment.

I think we're playing fairly well, just not carving out too many good chances. Think there's a big difference from recent weeks to the start of the season, we're not as expressive as we used to be. We used to have Tav doing backheel flicks, Wallace flicking balls round players and Oduwa rainbow flicking players with both fullbacks up front and really direct play. I feel like we're too methodical these days.

Someone remind me why we should keep Zela after Jan? he's obviously talented but his heart isn't in it and hasn't been for a while.

It's OK saying he's not an aggressive or physical player but sadly this is our bread and butter. We need players than can cope.