Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

6 minutes ago, B1872 said:

The same tartan army who have a banner saying 'Lee Wallace is a grass'? You can't defend that surely?

Or maybe you and BP9 can!

Eh? Where on earth do you think I defended it? <cr>

And it was probably fhilth being fhilth that just happened to be TA as well. Their being fhilth is the operative characteristic with the group flying that flag.

1 hour ago, sh323 said:

Ill be supporting Scotland tonight, I hate some of the fans, I detest the manager, and some of the players make me sick. I cant stand the SNP and the indy movement,  But I am Scotish born and will support my country regardless of the cretins associated with them. 

This is what I don't get, you say "my country" like your petrified that if you don't support them then you arent Scottish or something? (not that I get why anyone would be proud of it these days but I digress) ... if you don't support Scotland when it's the commonwealth games is there the same rhetoric? that's a rhetorical question in itself - of course it's not ..

We seem to be fine tuned by the media and the public that "this is Scotland, everyone get behind them or else there's awkwardness" .. it's so blatant to me - especially since the interest in the national team is at an all-time low.

Inigo - as we have debated before, a leftist like yourself, in isolation isn't a problem it's when it's inter-linked to everything I mentioned it becomes relative and easy for me to lump it in with the factors I see a problem. You can't deny the SNP and their policies and the knock on effect in Scotland isn't leftist? seriously?

17 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This is what I don't get, you say "my country" like your petrified that if you don't support them then you arent Scottish or something? (not that I get why anyone would be proud of it these days but I digress) ... if you don't support Scotland when it's the commonwealth games is there the same rhetoric? that's a rhetorical question in itself - of course it's not ..

We seem to be fine tuned by the media and the public that "this is Scotland, everyone get behind them or else there's awkwardness" .. it's so blatant to me - especially since the interest in the national team is at an all-time low.

Inigo - as we have debated before, a leftist like yourself, in isolation isn't a problem it's when it's inter-linked to everything I mentioned it becomes relative and easy for me to lump it in with the factors I see a problem. You can't deny the SNP and their policies and the knock on effect in Scotland isn't leftist? seriously?

I say, "my country" because I was born here, they are literally millions of scotish people who dont support scotland football team. It really doesnt make them any less Scottish. Just because you dont support scotland in a sport doesnt make you anti scottish. 

3 minutes ago, sh323 said:

I say, "my country" because I was born here, they are literally millions of scotish people who dont support scotland football team. It really doesnt make them any less Scottish. Just because you dont support scotland in a sport doesnt make you anti scottish. 

That's fair enough, I just thought you wording was interesting - it seemed forced to me, but I've obviously mis-understood. Your under no pressure to support thye cunts, if you do then each to their own bud.

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

What I don't get is if you hated a country so much why would you willingly live in its borders?

Because then it would cost me even more money to go to Ibrox every other week.

3 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

What I don't get is if you hated a country so much why would you willingly live in its borders?

work, family, friends, Rangers, logisitics..... it's not easy as doing a Paddington Bear and just putting your belongings in a wee napkin on a stick and bolting, although I'm going to (been saying this for a couple of years now, mind you)

22 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Come on youuuuu Maltaaaaa (fade)

I'm not sure if that's supposed to wind me up or something. It doesn't. As I said, I just find supporting their opponents cringeworthy.

I'm watching the Northern Ireland game, I couldn't give a fuck what happens in the Scotland game.

Each to their own though, the bookies will probably be laughing tonight at the amount of bitter people backing Malta to win.