Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

1 minute ago, ronniescu said:

Marshall canny get game for Hull, Paterson canny get game for Hearts, Hanley canny get game for Newcastle, Russell Martin canny get game for Norwich, Chris Martin sent out on loan from Derby. Add 2 ugly tims in Banny & Snoddy together wi another big ugly skinny cunt wi a permed fringe. But all is not lost. Hutton, who canny get a game for anybody & the wee Paki that's just been released by Watford, are on the bench being advised by Andy Watson & McGhee as we speak. Even McGhee's cakes are pish, never mind his "tactics".

:atie:

2 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Aye they are, I personally know of hundreds of them...

Oh I see what you are doing here ... that time I said 100+ then another time said "probably a couple of hundred" and you accused me of lying

Not heard from you in ages on here yet you slot right back in like you've never been away when the whole forum hates the Scotland team ... it's almost like you pick your moments when the forum is border line united and plant your wee bomb :lol:

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What's cringey with wanting proven Rangers haters, tarriers etc to get beat? ... please don't say "my country" ... that doesn't wash .... if I went into a pub and wasn't made to feel welcome or into a club etc .. I'd leave and wish nothing but the worst on them.

As I said earlier, each to their own but when you say it's cringey wanting them to get beat that's not really affording others the same right as being allowed to support them. Support who you want, I can't get my head around it - maybe it's my problem but can't go getting told it's cringey because I want them to get beat.

What if your a Rangers fan that lives in Dundee? they voted yes and hate Rangers with a passion .. what's the difference, Jinty? the same logic applies i.e piece of land your in and what your sense of loyality should be....

As someone else said its the fans that are arseholes. I stopped watching Scotland because of the traitors (although I don't think any of them are playing tonight - I may be wrong because my husband is watching it but I'm not really). In my day it didn't matter which team someone played for when they played for their country and in my eyes that's the way it should be. I'm not sure any of the team playing tonight are Rangers hating tarriers. I have no love of the SFA but again people can still be proud to be Scottish and support their national team and still hate the clowns running the show. 

Each to their own but I think it's shocking some of the comments saying that someone is less of a Rangers supporter because they want to support their national team. 

PS Luckily for me I don't live in the shithole called Dundee, never have and never will :lol: 

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

Marshall canny get game for Hull, Paterson canny get game for Hearts, Hanley canny get game for Newcastle, Russell Martin canny get game for Norwich, Chris Martin sent out on loan from Derby. Add 2 ugly tims in Banny & Snoddy together wi another big ugly skinny cunt wi a permed fringe. But all is not lost. Hutton, who canny get a game for anybody & the wee Paki that's just been released by Watford, are on the bench being advised by Andy Watson & McGhee as we speak. Even McGhee's cakes are pish, never mind his "tactics".

Marshall has literally just signed for hull abut a week or 2 ago. Paterson is a good RB and starts for hearts every week as far as I know. Marton wasn't sent out he was loaned with an obligation to buy at Fulham(although he is gash)  You do talk some amount of shit mate.

6 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I would agree with Hanley shouldn't be in there but Martin is probably the best CB they have got.. imo playing Barrie Burke and Nicholson in behind Mccormack or Rhodes would tear teams like malta to shreds because of the pace and finishing ability.

No chance. McKay has been poor this season and Nicholson is just shite in general. I'm bound to get hate for this but Griffiths should be up front for Scotland in a partnership with McCormack.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Oh I see what you are doing here ... that time I said 100+ then another time said "probably a couple of hundred" and you accused me of lying

Not heard from you in ages on here yet you slot right back in like you've never been away when the whole forum hates the Scotland team ... it's almost like you pick your moments when the forum is border line united and plant your wee bomb :lol:

I'm like the furniture.

3 minutes ago, jintybear said:

As someone else said its the fans that are arseholes. I stopped watching Scotland because of the traitors (although I don't think any of them are playing tonight - I may be wrong because my husband is watching it but I'm not really). In my day it didn't matter which team someone played for when they played for their country and in my eyes that's the way it should be. I'm not sure any of the team playing tonight are Rangers hating tarriers. I have no love of the SFA but again people can still be proud to be Scottish and support their national team and still hate the clowns running the show. 

Each to their own but I think it's shocking some of the comments saying that someone is less of a Rangers supporter because they want to support their national team. 

PS Luckily for me I don't live in the shithole called Dundee, never have and never will :lol: 

It's not just the fans that are arseholes but Jinty.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Catholics don't bother me in the slightest. Yes'ers, republicans, anti-British mongos make me want to kill someone.

Catholics let their children come into contact with priests, by fuc* that bothers me,in fact I think it's called neglect. I'd not let my kids come within a mile of one of them.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

No chance. McKay has been poor this season and Nicholson is just shite in general. I'm bound to get hate for this but Griffiths should be up front for Scotland in a partnership with McCormack.

Mckay needs confidence and will probably get some by being shown he is in his national team managers plans for their world cup campaign and I think Nicholson is a good player, also if you have something nice to say about the scum it's probably best not to say anything.

4 minutes ago, In Dungeons Deep said:

At least that'd be another few seats in the gyrodome filled with the mothers of his Maltese, English, Slovakian, Slovenian and Lithuanian wains.

12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

:clap: I cant believe my feeling of lethargy towards my national side but it is what it is and I really cant be arsed.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

This is what I don't get, you say "my country" like your petrified that if you don't support them then you arent Scottish or something? (not that I get why anyone would be proud of it these days but I digress) ... if you don't support Scotland when it's the commonwealth games is there the same rhetoric? that's a rhetorical question in itself - of course it's not ..

We seem to be fine tuned by the media and the public that "this is Scotland, everyone get behind them or else there's awkwardness" .. it's so blatant to me - especially since the interest in the national team is at an all-time low.

Inigo - as we have debated before, a leftist like yourself, in isolation isn't a problem it's when it's inter-linked to everything I mentioned it becomes relative and easy for me to lump it in with the factors I see a problem. You can't deny the SNP and their policies and the knock on effect in Scotland isn't leftist? seriously?

Aye, so it's the SNP you have an issue with. Their current brand of left sided politics is simply what is exploited by them. It's their tool. The SNP do not represent 'the left' simply because they happen to be left leaning just now. Leftism is simply a tactic for them, and unwittingly cooperating with them in their tactical claiming of the left wouldn't be wise. They're doing a good job of it so far, and it's destructive for the Union. There are many fundamentally working class, left leaning people that are being hoodwinked into carrying the Nationalists on their backs to their goal. Any generalised ridiculing of the left as if it and the likes of the SNP were one and the same doesn't make sense if your aim is to win as many people as possible to Unionism in a country with such a strong left leaning tradition as Scotland. It would be wiser to emphasise that the SNP and the left do not have to be one and the same thing, they are NOT synonymous. The 'it is all part of the same thing' view that you have is no more useful than it is correct, because the left is more than just what the SNP believe in and exploit. It's very irritating for me, as you'll have gathered. :lol:

So, bottom line is your, nay our, cause would be better served by not mentioning 'the left' every time you take issue with the SNP, because the more that happens, the more it's left open to be interpreted that the SNP are the party of the left. It's self-destructive in a country with such a large segment of the population on the left. If there is to be a Scotland in the UK, it's the way people on the left of the divide vote that will keep it that way as much as anything, because they're the ones the SNP need and want to tempt. 

The Unionist movement need to be smart, recognise reality and know their enemy. Comments on the use of 'left' may seem like a small point, but drip, drip and all that.

Unionism needs those on the left and the right. It needs an effective Unionist-leftist party, seeing as the Labour Party in Scotland has self-destructed.

10 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Marshall has literally just signed for hull abut a week or 2 ago. Paterson is a good RB and starts for hearts every week as far as I know. Marton wasn't sent out he was loaned with an obligation to buy at Fulham(although he is gash)  You do talk some amount of shit mate.

It's a pre-requisite of being part of these forums WeanBrain. Surely a case of pot, kettle, black.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not just the fans that are arseholes but Jinty.

True.

Say we were ran by the wankstains that run the SFA (I know a terrible thought and will never happen) does that mean you would stop supporting Rangers? That's why I would never judge someone who actively wants their national team to do well because although folk may hate the SFA and the arseholes running it they are still Scottish and should be able to support their national team if they want

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

It's a pre-requisite of being part of these forums WeanBrain. Surely a case of pot, kettle, black.

Had to google what pre-requisite meant :lol: