Police Scotland confirm received report into historic child abuse within football

Smile

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Our name will be right in there make mo mistake.

The fact that’s it’s being edited makes me thing the emergency broom is been pulled out at the Tattiedome. 

It will start about them, then a bit about us to appear balanced, then the narrative will be about Scottish football and the SFA. Again these cunts will spin this as if they are the victims 

On 22/02/2020 at 13:10, Jimbeamjunior said:

Problem is that rings is plural, hinting theres more than one, guess who that'll be targeted to no doubt, only one ring is known and thats over at the piggery 

You may be right regarding linking us, however maybe the use of plural 'RINGS' may relate to the fact McCafferty and Bennell had links to each other.

I'm convinced the Paedo's here and in England are linked by the celtic Cup and cross boarder tournaments Butlands...

5 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

The fact that’s it’s being edited makes me thing the emergency broom is been pulled out at the Tattiedome. 

It will start about them, then a bit about us to appear balanced, then the narrative will be about Scottish football and the SFA. Again these cunts will spin this as if they are the victims 

Exactly what will happen, they’ll muddy the waters .

1 minute ago, Carling1873 said:

You may be right regarding linking us, however maybe the use of plural 'RINGS' may relate to the fact McCafferty and Bennell had links to each other.

I'm convinced the Paedo's here and in England are linked by the celtic Cup and cross boarder tournaments Butlands...

We know they had links to Bennel, Savile and nonces within the RC Church.

1 hour ago, They Gnu said:

Exactly what will happen, they’ll muddy the waters .

The waters will be getting muddied all right, Hollicom will be dragging as many clubs into it as much as possible, and especially us.   

The difference is, many clubs had individual abusers acting for their own perversion, but only one had an organised ring and protected, covered up and knowingly re-employed them. 

I do hope C4 recognise this and make the distinction clear.  

The whataboutery has began with Dunn Neely etc.

First of all we dealt with Neely who would never have got near Ibrox if hivs had told the truth.

Dunn died untried for any crimes so we will never know.

Compare that to....

Cairney

King

McCafferty

Torbett who is TWICE convicted....

And the whataboutery falls flat!

4 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

First of all we dealt with Neely who would never have got near Ibrox if hivs had told the truth.

Compare that to....

Cairney

King

McCafferty

Plus the ones from their Edinburgh boys club, one was called Strachan 

1 minute ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Compare that to....

Cairney

King

McCafferty

He alone fucks up any argument they put forward by re employing a convicted peodphile, but why did they? like many others I suspect money laundering via the trophy centre along with the peodophile rings, something else that should be investigated thoroughly.

I reckon there will be a few surprised at the C4 coverage ,They ain’t coming up for a mealy mouthed attempt ,

Hollicom have heavy influence in the MSM up here due to where they came from ,Don’t think C4 are going to be pressurised from a couple of wankers who used to work at the record and the sun up here 

Hollicoms influence will come in how any back lash is reported up here and for any shite they can spin to  get us involved 

32 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Compare that to....

Cairney

King

McCafferty

Torbett being re-hired should be the end of any argument, with them knowing full well of his sordid past. 

It won't stop their PR firm doing anything possible to drag us and other clubs into this. 

Hopefully this C4 subject will bring more eyes and lead to the victims finally getting acknowledged and justice. 

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Torbett being re-hired should be the end of any argument, with them knowing full well of his sordid past. 

It won't stop their PR firm doing anything possible to drag us and other clubs into this. 

Hopefully this C4 subject will bring more eyes and lead to the victims finally getting acknowledged and justice. 

Apparently evidence that the SFA were made aware of Tobetts re-employment has been handed over to the relevant people.

Just maybe the PR firm dragging other clubs in to deflect from the proven sordid deeds of septic, would be the catalyst for other clubs to make their voices heard. Everyone knows where the problems are, it’s just that nobody has had any need to voice their concerns. Turn a blind eye and all that.

50 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Apparently evidence that the SFA were made aware of Tobetts re-employment has been handed over to the relevant people.

I'm sure I read somewhere he was in a "fund raising" capacity when he returned but soon involved himself with the boys club again.

Can he be directly nailed as a paid employee of separateentity fc ?

32 minutes ago, Domthenbud said:

Just maybe the PR firm dragging other clubs in to deflect from the proven sordid deeds of septic, would be the catalyst for other clubs to make their voices heard. Everyone knows where the problems are, it’s just that nobody has had any need to voice their concerns. Turn a blind eye and all that.

Absolutely agree, the more they try and deflect this away while continuing to try and drag other clubs into this will work against them.

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

I'm sure I read somewhere he was in a "fund raising" capacity when he returned but soon involved himself with the boys club again.

Can he be directly nailed as a paid employee of separateentity fc ?

They knew what he was couldn't give a fuck if he worked for free or not. The optics of that alone are a PR disaster and speak to a lack of due care by those in charge of that rancid shitehole

There have been too many false dawns with this saga. The beasts have been getting away with this for far too long now and hopefully Channel 4 set the ball rolling as in other media outlets (outwith Scotland obviously) taking this story up.  There is so much evidence and connections out there that any journalist worth there salt (outwith Scotland obviously) would have no problem whatsoever bringing this to the attention of a public who in the main would be totally shocked at the scale of abuse.  As much as I  detest that vile club  foremost in my mind is the need for justice for the victims.  Justice is long overdue and here's hoping it's coming soon.

10 hours ago, magic8ball said:

New evidence and using the word RINGS ,First time somebody has had the balls to say that publicly 

It is.

I hope he does enough in is documentary to get the public enquiry the victims/survivors want. They have been campaigning to know if there was an organised ring at cfc and how deep did they cover it up.

1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

The comments on the recent tweet from Thomson, tell you all you need to know. "Pointscoring" , "Neely" etc.. It's as if they have all been given a script to deflect it all.

They certainly have....the same phrases appear again and again...."sense of entitlement" seems to be a favourite of the hard of thinking ...they follow like sheep 

Archived