Frank de Boer

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Its not going to cost us 1 million quid to get him from Aberdeen mate... take it or leave it 

The papers thats where you got the 1 million figure from.. You believe it yet anything on FDB you dont believe... So you believe what suits mate...

You literally just made that 750k figure up :lol: 

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

As i said if we have the right manager in who can spot a Dembele type player for the same price we're laughing. and other gems at a fair price that won't amount to millions spunked on fees and wages like Garner ( fee and wages ) ( Niko and Barton 20+k a week ) we should NEVER be splashing 20+k on any player until we're on a better financial footing. 

Dembelle is on a crazy contract with a bumper payment made to the agent...it wasn't just 500k. He wasn't a cheap deal like you seem to think by any means.

We need a whole new team and that's not going to be cheap no matter who is manager, £10 million is on the lower scale too so if you think that's not needed I'm stunned tbh 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I did not make the 750 figure up thats what I believe it would take to get him... 1 million quid is a highly inflated price :tu:

Yeah that's making it up Kirk....

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Dembelle is on a crazy contract with a bumper payment made to the agent...it wasn't just 500k. He wasn't a cheap deal like you seem to think by any means.

We need a whole new team and that's not going to be cheap no matter who is manager, £10 million is on the lower scale too so if you think that's not needed I'm stunned tbh 

Dembele may be on a crazy contact, doesn't mean to say we need to do the same, i know he's on about 30k a week, we can't and won't match that by any means and neither we should even if we could we need to run like a business and live with in our means, i want to know where they get all this money from ? champions league money as an answer doesn't was with me, if they made 30m all in from Europe then that's only half a seasons over heads, where are they making up the other 30m from to post all these pre-tax profits they're bumming about. 

we don't need a whole new team at all we need maybe 5 at most 6 quality players who will take us to the next level, under a new manager etc who knows what Windass ( if he stays fit ) Garner etc could trun out to be like, they could be fucking superstars for all we know. 

6 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Dembele may be on a crazy contact, doesn't mean to say we need to do the same, i know he's on about 30k a week, we can't and won't match that by any means and neither we should even if we could we need to run like a business and live with in our means, i want to know where they get all this money from ? champions league money as an answer doesn't was with me, if they made 30m all in from Europe then that's only half a seasons over heads, where are they making up the other 30m from to post all these pre-tax profits they're bumming about. 

we don't need a whole new team at all we need maybe 5 at most 6 quality players who will take us to the next level, under a new manager etc who knows what Windass ( if he stays fit ) Garner etc could trun out to be like, they could be fucking superstars for all we know. 

How do we not need a whole new team though?

Who is good enough to start in our first 11 for next season bar McKay? 

Our best players are hitting near 40.

Even 6/7 players is the best part of a new team. You say 5 or 6 quality players....you would be lucky to get that for the £10 million I suggested, have you seen the market?

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

How do we not need a whole new team though?

Who is good enough to start in our first 11 for next season bar McKay? 

Our best players are hitting near 40.

Even 6/7 players is the best part of a new team. You say 5 or 6 quality players....you would be luck to get that for the £10 million I suggested, have you seen the market?

Because we don't a new manager will assess and evaluate himself what needs required.

Foderingham is more than good enough to be our #1 next season he's been made a scapegoat because of a shite defence and a style of play set upon him that most keepers aren't comfortable with, a fit Windass IMO could make the grade, Wallace,Hill with a younger more commanding pacey CB beside him. and McKay as you said, so that leaves 6 jerseys to fill as i suggested.

i have seen the market and i know there is good players out there for a decent price. 

The right manager with the right contacts could build a squad to win the league on bosmans only. Our wage bill is still minuscule in comparison to Celtic. By Kings admisssion, there is still another £15m to add to the wage bill after he promised to quadruple it this year to challenge Celtic. Before we got rid of Barton and bin any other duds from this squad. Plenty resources there for the right man. 

2 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Because we don't a new manager will assess and evaluate himself what needs required.

Foderingham is more than good enough to be our #1 next season he's been made a scapegoat because of a shite defence and a style of play set upon him that most keepers aren't comfortable with, a fit Windass IMO could make the grade, Wallace,Hill with a younger more commanding pacey CB beside him. and McKay as you said, so that leaves 6 jerseys to fill as i suggested.

i have seen the market and i know there is good players out there for a decent price. 

ST - ST

McKay - CM - CM - RM      

Wallace - CB - CB - RB       

Foderingham

Apart from maybe Miller and Hill and possibly at a stretch, Kranjcar, recovery permitting. That's who I think is good enough to be part of a title winning squad. (shambolic that it's the pensioners who have been passable this season).

It's a good thing we're fucking minted enough to replace the entire team...

jim-cry-happy.gif

1 minute ago, DeanMK said:

ST - ST

McKay - CM - CM - RM      

Wallace - CB - CB - RB       

Foderingham

Apart from maybe Miller and Hill and possibly at a stretch, Kranjcar, recovery permitting. That's who I think is good enough to be part of a title winning squad. (shambolic that it's the pensioners who have been passable this season).

jim-cry-happy.gif

Exactly

3 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

ST - ST

McKay - CM - CM - RM      

Wallace - CB - CB - RB       

Foderingham

jim-cry-happy.gif

I'd put a fit Rossiter in there.

4 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

ST - ST

McKay - CM - CM - RM      

Wallace - CB - CB - RB       

Foderingham

jim-cry-happy.gif

I also like the Diamond midfield formation which would see me play McKay as a #10 behind the 2 strikers. 

Based on the evidence of this season I'd say McKay isn't good enough to play in a Rangers team serious about winning the title.  The boy does fuck all for weeks and months on end.  His good games are so few and far between it's unreal.  That may change under a new manager but we'll need to wait and see.  

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Based on the evidence of this season I'd say McKay isn't good enough to play in a Rangers team serious about winning the title.  The boy does fuck all for weeks and months on end.  His good games are so few and far between it's unreal.  That may change under a new manager but we'll need to wait and see.  

Haris Homeless Vuckic would do better aye?