***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

Just now, Bristoe1872 said:

Can't watch anymore of this pish. Embarrassing. Going to do a Dave King and vanish.

I know King has to say this but he is really taking the piss and making a mockery of us by saying he expects us to challenge for the title. 

I'd prefer he be honest and tell us the truth about what is going on with the investment to the team or put up some god damn money and back the manager to actully compete.

All the shite he talks just brings more crap from the media and is embarrassing for us as fans.

1 minute ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye he has but he's taken us backwards from Murty

He'll be getting x10 the wage of our u20s coach fs, shouldn't be going backwards

IF (Big if) There is a decent chunk of money in the summer, I wouldn't want to be trusting the guy with it.

He hasnt taken us backwards... look at his record so far.

15 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I'm maybe in the minority and I know a good part of it will be the language barrier but I think he spends a lot of his press conference waffling nonsense.

People say he's intelligent but loads of it just seems like this sort of new age coaching where managers are desperate to sound clever.

No you're probably spot on tbh 

2 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye he has but he's taken us backwards from Murty

He'll be getting x10 the wage of our u20s coach fs, shouldn't be going backwards

IF (Big if) There is a decent chunk of money in the summer, I wouldn't want to be trusting the guy with it.

There's no money so that won't be an issue.  There will be no money coming in from outside investors while toxic King is there, and we know already that he has no money.