***** The Official Taigs v Rangers Match Thread *****

10 minutes ago, Heshootshescores said:

After umpteen replays Neil McCann and Strachan cant decide whether  or not Hill has caught Griffiths enough to concede a penalty. Yet so many Rangers supporters on here calling it a stone waller... 

Anyway delighted for Graham Murty,  he picked up a shambles of a side and has listened to a shower of Arseholes call a tanking for us all week.. right fucking up you McCoist. 

I watched on BeIn Sports today and McCoist was their panel guest - he was chatting absolute shite throughout, not defending our club or players at all. Poor show. 

33 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Not seen much of them outside the games against us, but keep Sinclair and Dembele quiet and they are nothing special.

I'd also add Broon to that. We are 3-4 players short of having a team that can mount a challenge. I'm hoping Pedro brings in some fearless bullfighting footballers Who are not afraid to take on these characters, Broon especially needs to be closed down.:dance:

6 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I watched on BeIn Sports today and McCoist was their panel guest - he was chatting absolute shite throughout, not defending our club or players at all. Poor show. 

Probably because Murty did better than him .

Hopefully Pedro has had a good first hand insight into the job to be done, and taken some encouragement from the result today.   I'm sure the players, Murty and the backroom will have been buzzing and proud after the game and it'll have been a real insight for Pedro.    Harness that and build on it is part of what he should be looking to achieve.   Building back to a winning mentality.

As an aside I see even Joey Barton tweeted today to wish the team luck and with the Union Jack on his tweet.   I guess he didn't have to, he does have a few hundred grand in his pocket from the Club so could just have let it pass, but he did anyway.    

Murty said he had a secret advisor, thinking over the game today and can't help thinking it's Walter Smith, we didn't play that well, awkward at times but stuck to our plan and got the draw and if Waghorn had taken his chances we would have won. Having said that we still need a better players brought in, especially in defence and in midfield we are too lightweight.

2 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Reckon Dembele shot himself in the foot pre match saying he's gonna score 4 today. Must have taken 25m off the supposed value.

Southampton await him back in the real world.

If Liverpool were there watching as was supposedly the case...no way they left with a buy recommendation. 

1 minute ago, centenarystand said:

Reckon Dembele shot himself in the foot pre match saying he's gonna score 4 today. Must have taken 25m off the supposed value.

Southampton await him back in the real world.

Yes.   He is so arrogantly full of himself he needs ballast to keep him attached to the earth.   Ballast full of shit that is.    Players that wilfully show that much disrespect often earn a matching amount of disrespect.

1 minute ago, Reformation Bear said:

Yes.   He is so arrogantly full of himself he needs ballast to keep him attached to the earth.   Ballast full of shit that is.    Players that wilfully show that much disrespect often earn a matching amount of disrespect.

Liewell will shift him in the summer before he gets found out and their valuation goes the way of bitton, izaguire, that Israeli midfielder a few years back etc and have no value now. 

At the end of that a Rangers video blog came up and the guy has his bedroom done up with Star War stuff. The youngsters now are all pansies:rofl:

As for the thread, disappointed not to have won. Waghorn should have scored that first chance he had and maybe could have with the other and a header. Thought we held our own and dominated for good periods of each half as well so it was much better than the other games. A draw probably is affair enough result considering they had chances too but just disappointed because we could have done with putting one over on them. If not for that dumb swipe by Holt we would have won as well.

Fair play to the boy Murty as I feared that we could have been done right over today. Got to laugh at the cheek of that lot singing about ten-in-a-row. Talk about getting ahead of themselves. I thought they always said it was us who were arrogant. They need brought back down to earth getting all uppity because we've been through a hard time. Typical shameless wankers. Lets hope Pedro has them on toast next season. 

57 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

dont see you being slaughtered, i think we can all admit although strachan was a little cunt who was easy to hate while at celtic, he at least was honest most of the time.

i remember when he was being interviewed about being the celtic manager, and he said it really is shocking the inferiority complex that runs right throughout the scum's club. he said he was shocked when he joined up how paranoid they were from top to bottom.

so after hearing that i had a bit of respect for the man, even although he's a wee cunt :lol:

Cheers fella, wee guy isn't so bad, I'm sure he would have had the same passion if he had signed for us.

I am full of cheap cider but I genuinely feel we should have won that.  Having a prolific Striker would have made all the difference.. . 

Superb from Murty,  great way to sign off....Hopefully we kick in and secure second.

I am off to get smashed.

1 minute ago, FlashHarryForrester said:

I am full of cheap cider but I genuinely feel we should have won that.  Having a prolific Striker would have made all the difference.. . 

Superb from Murty,  great way to sign off....Hopefully we kick in and secure second.

I am off to get smashed.

I thought I was on the low end of the bevvy scale with my Famous Grouse... but you win