Halliday - the weirdest move ever?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hate that so many of our fans have such a dislike for him.

He loves us but simply isn't good enough. That's Ā not his fault. He didn't pick his wages and he didn't pick himself in the team week in week out.Ā 

Hope that this move helps him and he can come back stronger and fight for his place.

NO SURRENDER ANDY

I don't think anyone dislikes the guy personally. He's a genuine Rangers fan, and always worked hard. He did us a turn in the Championship.Ā 

Just sadly didn't work out at a better level, as he simply wasn't good enough technically, mentaly or physically.Ā 

Wish him all the best, as he's one of the good guys.Ā 

12 hours ago, Goianegra said:

Some of you are so cynical :lol:

We want him off our books and when we actually find someone willing to take him there's some hidden agenda?

Guy probably just wants first team football with the hopes of coming back and playing a bigger role for his boyhood team.

I think that is it to be honest but in order for that to happen, Pedro, has to fail and no one wants that.

15 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

There must be some kind of connection through his agent or something because that's a real strange one. Wish him all the best. Can anyone think of any stranger transfers out of the club than this?Ā 

By the way now he's out the door that'll be him in Wee Gordon's next Scotland squad!Ā 

I would have checked to see if there was any clubs in outer Siberia willing to takeĀ 

21 hours ago, Murty said:

How have a team like that even heard of him?

Good luck to him, good guy just not the level required to see us challenging for the title.

Everybody has heard of the Rangers!

You'd be surprised how many one horse towns in the backwaters of nowhere know about usĀ 

I think hes going as he doesn't want to be a wage thief to the club he loves. he knows he isnt going to cut it this season at the very least, and wants to go somewhere new, an opportunity most of us would love, with sun, sea and European football. Good on him, hopefully he comes back on here and shares his stories.