The thumb

Perth_Campsie_Ger

Should be in a&e.

No wonder I got trollied last night.

2 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why is that cunt allowed to swagger around our ground wiping snot on our corner flags, spitting in our tunnel unchallenged??

Ill tell you because our team/club are full of shitebags. If Walter/Gough/B Ferguson/mcleish/Thomson/Souness/ Knox etc etc he'd be shitting his teeth this morning.

This club has no heart anymore. And my patients is coming to an end.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Its a fuckin disgrace this donkey swaggers about the way he does , our great defenders in the past would fuckin destroy this prick. Very average run of the mill player made to look good because of our terrible defenders.

I actually think he's a cracking player. 10 times better than dembele. But he is everything celtic are, scum 

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

I actually think he's a cracking player. 10 times better than dembele. But he is everything celtic are, scum 

Butcher Gough Roberts Brown  and Moore would all have snuffed him out , he's fuckin garbage but looks good because of the shite we have in defence now.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

He is a good player. Plays very well on the shoulder of last man, generally a good finisher. And is dangerous at free kicks.

If we could find someone with his ability that wasn't an inbred mutant to play alongside Morelos it would help us no end.

9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

When Brown and him did that today I just couldn't help but remember Andy Halliday's ridiculous red card.

Openly antagonising fans is a meant to be a yellow. They ran half the length of the Govan doing it.

I don't want them penalized for it, I want a Rangers player to step up and put them in the stands. 

Every one of our players are pussies to a man. Really that simple, have been for the last few years.

He'd be getting broke into bits by any real Ranger. Makes a cunt of us every single time he plays. Image someone like Souness up against him....

Embarrassing times.

13 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

What a manky filthy cunt! Wiping snot on the corner flag, did he not get fined by uefa for the tying the scarf stunt?

They cunts seem to get away with anything

I'm sure Windarse would have said something when hugging him.

It's got to the point where they genuinely have the media, SFA and refs in their back pocket. It's scary how much they get away with on the park. Brown and him should've been booked for goading the fans, Brown should've been booked for the elbow, Boyata had 5 challenges before he got booked.

Everytime they challenged one of our players they looked down on them and told them to get up with the way they looked at them and that influences the ref as well because he thinks it's a soft foul but has to give it. It's fucking scandalous the way things are going here. The media have painted it as normal and fun loving and that is the worst part

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Why is that cunt allowed to swagger around our ground wiping snot on our corner flags, spitting in our tunnel unchallenged??

Ill tell you because our team/club are full of shitebags. If Walter/Gough/B Ferguson/mcleish/Thomson/Souness/ Knox etc etc he'd be shitting his teeth this morning.

This club has no heart anymore. And my patients is coming to an end.

It's up to the club to make an official complaint.  Let him explain to the SFA why he did it.