Alves Refuses To Be a Sub

derekweir29

Alves is not shit. I could sort of describe it as being underwhelming after all the hype and reputation. He just isn't that commanding. Sort of just does enough. If he's on 30k a week, we're being robbed and king needs his baws kicked for sanctioning it.

Him and McCrorie though should always be first pick, as the other two are bombscares.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Clint hill has never been a good footballer. He was pish at qpr and it shows the quality we have had over the last few seasons when he is considered a standout

I'm glad he never got given a contract renewal because he done well for us and left with the fans appreciating what he did for us. If he had stayed he would of became another whipping boy this season

39 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

in what games has he stood out? only stand out thing from him is having a wee hissy fit after a bad tackle then blaming Scottish football for the fact he's "not been allowed to play football" due to the tactics here

enough of this hero worship for an aging player with a big ego who's done nothing in Scotland to merit it

Don't think I mentioned anything about him being a "hero"..

4 hours ago, loyalfollower said:

Can we expect any action or response from the club then regarding made up stories??   It's a fucking disgrace how open season is always declared towards ibrox when these issues wether true or false are quite normal in modern football but not reported on. 

It seems that this story is shite and our board should be going after the Times and letting us the fans know that is what they are doing. I know they cannot react to every story but this seems to me one that should be attacked.  

15 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It seems that this story is shite and our board should be going after the Times and letting us the fans know that is what they are doing. I know they cannot react to every story but this seems to me one that should be attacked.  

The board are Very busy going through application forms just now.

give them 8 months and they’ll get onto the article..

He can't be that bad if he's there or thereabouts in the Portugal squad, but he has been very underwhelming since he signed. I sometimes think he might be worried about getting injured and not making the world cup squad (it'll be his last chance) hence his powder puff displays so far. And there is no way he's on 30k a week. It'll be 16k max 

28 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

He can't be that bad if he's there or thereabouts in the Portugal squad, but he has been very underwhelming since he signed. I sometimes think he might be worried about getting injured and not making the world cup squad (it'll be his last chance) hence his powder puff displays so far. And there is no way he's on 30k a week. It'll be 16k max 

seems to me he'd get picked regardless

it's like Portugal is his priority and he's only here to get game time and stay fit in between portugal matches

2 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Alves is not shit. I could sort of describe it as being underwhelming after all the hype and reputation. He just isn't that commanding. Sort of just does enough. If he's on 30k a week, we're being robbed and king needs his baws kicked for sanctioning it.

Him and McCrorie though should always be first pick, as the other two are bombscares.

McCrorie is also a bombscare. At fault for more goals this season than Cardoso in half the games. He has age on his side but has caught McCabe, Ness and Fleck in the overhype stakes. 

5 hours ago, Falcoholic said:

And still scoring for Carlisle and marshalling their back four. Since he arrived at Carlisle "Carlisle's record since Hill signed in late September is the second best in the division"

Ok so it's league two, not that much better than most of the teams in the SPL  IMO

Get a fucking grip 

3 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Can’t be arsed reading through 9 pages but why hasn’t this shite been locked if it’s been proven to be complete shite. I’m sure last week Murty even said something along the lines of Alves ‘took it like a man’. 

bit dodgy but what's that to do with being dropped:britney:

2 hours ago, plymouthranger said:

Turns out he didn’t and was just injured according to Murty on the bbc...

There’s a lot of pish written about us to try and unsettle us and get fans on the players backs

Just read that. And Rossiter has a knee injury apparently. Finally, a diagnosis

On 21/11/2017 at 18:44, trueblueal said:

McCrorie is also a bombscare. At fault for more goals this season than Cardoso in half the games. He has age on his side but has caught McCabe, Ness and Fleck in the overhype stakes. 

He’s a young inexperienced 19 year old centre back who’s made mistakes he’ll learn from. He isn’t a fucking bombscare. Unbelievable.

14 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He’s a young inexperienced 19 year old centre back who’s made mistakes he’ll learn from. He isn’t a fucking bombscare. Unbelievable.

More the reason to get alves next to him, as he'll learn fuck all from danny wilson

On 21/11/2017 at 16:12, Blue Avenger said:

He's not on 30k a week? Surely to fuck not? Absolutely mind blowing if true. £3 million down the pan.