Chief executive

ronniemca

After one of the most embarrassing sagas in our history today,it is time for the managing director to be replaced and a proper CEO to be brought in at the top of the club.Our business strategy throughout the managerial changes in the past 18 months is nothing short of abysmal.add that to his performance at last weeks AGM and he is way out his depth.i hate to say it but we need a ruthless , astute businessman at the everyday helm of the club ,someone like that cunt across the city,he's worth his weight in gold to them

27 minutes ago, ronniemca said:

After one of the most embarrassing sagas in our history today,it is time for the managing director to be replaced and a proper CEO to be brought in at the top of the club.Our business strategy throughout the managerial changes in the past 18 months is nothing short of abysmal.add that to his performance at last weeks AGM and he is way out his depth.i hate to say it but we need a ruthless , astute businessman at the everyday helm of the club ,someone like that cunt across the city,he's worth his weight in gold to them

Wouldn't matter a fuck as King is the man and he needs a yes man. End of.

1 minute ago, californiadreamin52 said:

I take it we still have a Director of Football does this not come under his remit or what the fuck are we paying him for

It's called giving the appearance of a rich and uccessful club. Big infrastructure with the reality that it is unsustainable. Used as a selling point to beef up the price when getting sold off.

Looking at our corporate structure,we don't have a CEO at all. We have a structure of Chairman and a board of Directors either Non exec or managing. A CEO would serve the board but would not part of the board of directors.

Could be wrong, but I don't see anybody listed as a CEO by that I mean somebody with no other outside interests apart from the day to days hands on running and strategic longterm planning of the club as their ultimate goal. All I can see is group of well intentioned business men who have Rangers as a part of a host of other business interests. 

For as much I didn’t want McInnes, I would have supported him like any Manager, but this whole saga is a fucking joke and mess we are run like a fucking bowling club committee and SR and AD should be sacked and replaced by people who know how to run a Football Club after today’s debacle. 

It was a mistake letting this story run for 5 weeks, talking to journo's behind the scenes and having them writing about it day in day out only for it to explode in our faces when our preferred target publicly decides to stay where he is.

Get back to conducting our business behind closed doors and only make announcements when you have something to announce.  That way shit like this doesn't hit the front pages making you look like an incompetant cunt.

15 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

Looking at our corporate structure,we don't have a CEO at all. We have a structure of Chairman and a board of Directors either Non exec or managing. A CEO would serve the board but would not part of the board of directors.

Could be wrong, but I don't see anybody listed as a CEO by that I mean somebody with no other outside interests apart from the day to days hands on running and strategic longterm planning of the club as their ultimate goal. All I can see is group of well intentioned business men who have Rangers as a part of a host of other business interests. 

They are talking about the utterly useless managing director, but you get the gist.

I take it this thread is actually about the Managing Director? This guy has a LOT to answer for. 

• WTF last 2 managers under your watch?
  • WTF new managerial appointment?

Our Managing Director will likely leave Rangers at some point soon. His CV will report this as a rip roaring success and an individual with a track record 'facing up to challenge' . He probably votes SNP, prides 'trying over triumph' and works a 30 hour week.