Scottish Football

21 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Just watched most of sheep v hertz - absolute dogshit.  For a big lump cosgrove spends a lot of time on his arse.

And if anyone thinks hertz are going to stop the treble it's not going to happen.

i just watched it as well with my neighbour who is a hearts season ticket holder poor guy  the 1st half was woeful  bit better in the 2nd  but terrible standard  2 teams that just foull no class i think they gave a stat near the end of 40 fouls desperate stuff

9 minutes ago, billscott said:

i just watched it as well with my neighbour who is a hearts season ticket holder poor guy  the 1st half was woeful  bit better in the 2nd  but terrible standard  2 teams that just foull no class i think they gave a stat near the end of 40 fouls desperate stuff

Felt sorry for the young hearts kids. Looked lost.

14 minutes ago, billscott said:

I checked the score not long before ht,  no corners,  2 shots off target 

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He seems to fancy himself as a wee hard man! Been piping up the last few weeks.

Be interesting to see what Clarke has to say about it. No doubt he will defend his player and criticise Heckingbottom even though he himself basically called Defoe a diver after then St Mirren game where we got all those penalties.